Whats your New Year's Resolutions??

Nikhil said:
lol..... How old do you think Eazy is?? Though he is young at heart.... Unfortunately, calender wise, he is much older to all of us :p

Unfortunately yes..... Even my 2 daughters are older than any of you :)

But seriously Eazy...... No one would know.... unless they read some of your posts abt yourself. Your attitude, knowledge abt comps, etc, dont give the impression that you could be my grandpa :p

Wish all grandpas were as tech savvy as you :p

Saiyan said:
noooooooo I still think Eazy is kiddin:p, he should be younger than all of us :eek:hyeah:

Hey buddy I am sweet sixteen at heart and that is what counts. :) Believe me my elder daughter is nearly twice your age :tongue:

Oh well grandpa:) j/k, will call ya brother, get well soon:)

P.S.Getting misleaded by looking the avatars.

well my new yrs res would be... to ride my bike a lot, play lot of games on my comp and more importantly study harder..

cheers.:) Happy New years to one and all:)

bluediamond said:
eazy older! i thought he posts some jokes in the jokers club, which has forced me to block that section of te completely :|
hmmm...........

Hmmmmm..... I get my jokes from other forums where most people are much older then the TE members (only in age - not in knowledge) ..... sometimes I forget this and when I come across a joke which I find funny I post it here forgetting that it may be inappropiate for the younger crowd of TE. I am really sorry if I have upset your feelings and have often promised myself to post only "vegetarian" jokes but then no one finds those funny :(

If my jokes have upset you to an extend that you have been "forced to block that section of te completely" then rest assured I will not post in that forum again.

I think I will make this one of my New Year Resolutions - no more jokes that corrupt the youth of TE.

Well, most VEG jokes are somewhat boring :p Non-veg jokes are hilarious..... Keep em coming Eazy.... Now, most of the guys are old enough. Even if they are 16 or so, they will not mind the jokes I am sure

bluediamond said:
oh no.. hey i was just joking ok.. i dint mean to offend anyone..
'm really sorry... :(

See its like this - if one of the younger TE members post a non acceptable "non-veg" joke then it can be just frowned upon as a lark - but if I do the same it can be construed as a corruption of the younger generation by an old man. So I "try" to be carefull with my jokes - tho I have slipped up and had the ladies of TE up in arms :hap5:

superczar said:
I am sure All of us want to put "A face to the name" ;)

I did post my "wanted dead or alive" picture in a thread here about a month back.... of course the picture I posted was when I had my own teeth and before I started to use a wig. :rofl:

oh...that one....the flower-power era hairstyle pic :p straight froma Brylcreem ad....

I am sure you would have got more than your fair share share of naughty with the NYTs of those days :hap2:

But how bout giving us a more recent one?

Nikhil said:
yeah!!! We want a newer picture.... as SC said, to put a face to the name....

Whats this.... your New Year Resolution to see my ugly mug ??? :rofl:

OK as starters I am built quite a bit like Funky - even wear same type of clothes - see his picture in the DFI thread. Now put my head on that image and you got me !! .....bus kya ? ....

My resolutions :

1. Study hard - The usual.
2. Make as many upgrades to my rig as possible ( I promised my mom that I won't for atleast 2 yrs :p )
3. Try to take my GF out for the first time - Its been a year and she's gonna kill me for sure if I don't.
@ Smithy, Good Luck with ur everchanging GFs man. But take my advice - What's happening to u is much better. U suffer less :bleh:

my new year resolution

1) improve looks n get a GF :p yeh baby
2) study hard get into college get a GF :p yeh baby
3) work harder in business get rich get a GF :p yeh baby

Well,I'm extremely sorry for reviving this thread even though new year is over,but the fact is tht I forgot to add one more resolution and this has been itching my brain ever since and this resolution is very very important for me..

Study hard and score nicely.

Phew!now tht's over..i bet some of you must think I''m really demented to post it late..well call me superstitious

Back