What to buy from Dealextreme.com?

^same here , order status is shown as "waiting for supplier" for last 5 days...i think it will take one month for the product to reach us.

And thetoxicmind, pls search n find that big dealextreme thread:D

My order, placed on 16th of September, is still listed as "Waiting for supplier". I have sent them two emails and opened a Customer Service Express Ticket with them, but to no avail. They are not responding to anything.

I think I will now file a dispute with Paypal, and at least try and get my money back.

phoenix844884 said:
My order, placed on 16th of September, is still listed as "Waiting for supplier". I have sent them two emails and opened a Customer Service Express Ticket with them, but to no avail. They are not responding to anything.

I think I will now file a dispute with Paypal, and at least try and get my money back.

That's bad news. :(

Ah! I guess I spoke too soon. :)

My order , or at least a part of it, was shipped today. I got an email from DE telling me that. Lets hope all of my items arrive together, otherwise I'll have to warn my local postman to be prepared for multiple packages :p

phoenix844884 said:
Ah! I guess I spoke too soon. :)

My order , or at least a part of it, was shipped today. I got an email from DE telling me that. Lets hope all of my items arrive together, otherwise I'll have to warn my local postman to be prepared for multiple packages :p

Well, It did take long enough. ;)

thetoxicmind said:
Bah, order status still says : WAITING FOR SUPPLIER. :(

Don't worry, The status will soon change to packaging>Shipped via air mail.

I've ordered 5 stuffs from them and 2 are on its way and the 3 more stuffs are yet to come from the supplier.

cooldude_007 said:
Don't worry, The status will soon change to packaging>Shipped via air mail.
I've ordered 5 stuffs from them and 2 are on its way and the 3 more stuffs are yet to come from the supplier.

Hopefully. :)
The three items I've ordered are quite popular and very much in stock, wonder why it's held up !?

If they were in stock your status would have directly jumped to "expedited order received-In stock" as soon as you order, Your multiple orders will be collected from different suppliers and shipped together as a single package.
If there's a delay in getting the stuff from suppliers, the stuff which is received first will be sent out individually.

thetoxicmind said:
Hopefully. :)

The three items I've ordered are quite popular and very much in stock, wonder why it's held up !?

dont worry,you will get your stuff.

I have ordered many stuffs from them.Shipping time ranges from 10day to a month.

H@cKer said:
dont worry,you will get your stuff.

I have ordered many stuffs from them.Shipping time ranges from 10day to a month.

I'd understand it taking time to ship but waiting for suppliers this long?

For products very much in stock ??

Made an enquiry through 'Customer Service Express', let's see what they have to say.

cooldude_007 said:
If there's a delay in getting the stuff from suppliers, the stuff which is received first will be sent out individually.

I doubt if that will happen.

Oh well :(

thetoxicmind said:

Made an enquiry through 'Customer Service Express', let's see what they have to say.

No use mate. Even their customer care responds after taking their own sweet time. I posted a query after a month of "Waiting for supplier", they replied after two more weeks. The stuff got shipped though, so you can wait for their response and hopefully your items will be shipped too when they reply! :)

thetoxicmind said:

I doubt if that will happen.

Oh well :(

Yes, that is possible, The status of my order changed to "ready" from "waiting for supplier" after 15 days of ordering.

Check the screen shot of my account, 2 out of 4 stuffs are ready to be shipped, The 2 stuffs will be sent out first followed by the other stuff.

phoenix844884 said:
No use mate. Even their customer care responds after taking their own sweet time. I posted a query after a month of "Waiting for supplier", they replied after two more weeks. The stuff got shipped though, so you can wait for their response and hopefully your items will be shipped too when they reply! :)

+1 :) They answered my ticket after the product reached india :mad:

Back