What to buy from Dealextreme.com?

Hey guys,

I'm buying some stuff from DX and would like to add a few cheap <10$ stuff to my basket, It would be great if you guys help me select a few stuff from DX,
Anything that you find useful and cheap, just drop the link here.

Preferred categories: Computer/technology/gadgets/car accessories/any useful stuff. (10$-15$ stuff preferred) :)

I had once bought a sony ericsson fast port to 3.5mm connector. It was under 2$

Another option is very small bluetooth dongle. Comes for 2.48$ i suppose.

Seriously speaking, it is very difficult there is you go and decide you want to buy SOMETHING, there is just plenty of stuff :p

^^ Thanks for the link but i don't need earphones currently :)
@raksrules: Don't need the BT dongle either, I have a data cable to transfer stuffs into my phone:ashamed:

Data cable is a better way to transfer stuff, even better is media card reader :p

cooldude_007 said:
^^ Thanks for the link but i don't need earphones currently :)

@raksrules: Don't need the BT dongle either, I have a data cable to transfer stuffs into my phone:ashamed:

Guys,

Basically, I have a very small sum:ashamed: in my account (paypal balance) I'd like to spend (empty it!) and wondering if I could shop on sites like DE?

So if you could answer the following for me :

1. Does Dealextreme accept payment via PayPal?

2. Does my PayPal account need to be verified?

3. Any shipping charges?

4. If shipping is free, how long does it take?

5. If I buy multiple products, do they ship in the same consignment?

Yes, I could just get the info. off the site but wanted to hear your answers first.

If not DE, any other site I could try?

Suggestions welcome.

TIA !

thetoxicmind said:
Guys,

Basically, I have a very small sum:ashamed: in my account (paypal balance) I'd like to spend (empty it!) and wondering if I could shop on sites like DE?

3. Any shipping charges?

Yes, I could just get the info. off the site but wanted to hear your answers first.

Suggestions welcome.

TIA !

1. Yes
2. Dont Know
3. No shipping charges, everything is shipped free.
4. 12-25 days depending on your luck.
5. According to my experience, if there are 2-3 small items then the send in the same packet. Otherwise they send them differently.

thetoxicmind said:
Guys,

3. Any shipping charges?

Suggestions welcome.

TIA !

1. Yes
2. No need for a verified account
3. They have an option in which you can pay for shipping, but their free shipping is pretty decent
4. Ranging from 10 days to 2 months
5. If you order 2-3 items and if they are in stock, then you will receive them in one go. Otherwise be ready for multiple packages arriving at your doorstep.

Actually I have had a slightly weird experience with DE. My first order which consisted of 4 items, all in stock as per the website, got delivered to me in 10 days. I was very happy. Now my second order, again 4 items and all items in stock according to the website, has not reached me at all. I placed the order on the 16th of September and the website still shows the status as "Waiting for Supplier". Now I have sent them an email saying that I will be forced to open a dispute with Paypal if they don't send my stuff soon, but I really don't think its going to work. They will take their own sweet time to go about it and I am left to wait.

As for other such sites, there is Focalprice (don't know much about it but everyone says it is very very similar to DE), Renchi (charges for shipping, but extremely fast service), and most of the HongKong based dealers on ebay.com. They all ship from Hong Kong, accept Paypal, and take just about the same time to ship your stuff.

Hope that helps. :)

Back