Washing machine help! EDIT: Bought Bosch WAG14060IN front loader

guys,

Received the washing machine today.

But when the machine arrived at my place after few mins i sow the water residue on the door and rubber around it. So i opened the emergency drain pipe to check if water is there or not. And i shocked after seeing almost 50ml water coming out if.

Now i am doughful if they have given me the demo pc or the used one. I have written this to bosch service center lets see how they reply.

Is anyone observed such thing when machine was unused?? Please let me know.

As far as I know Bosch checks the washing machine whether it is working properly or not before delivering to customer.
I too observed traces of water in detergent compartment and in drum in my washing machine.

I am guessing dealers also might check the washing machine before giving delivery. Only that sounds to be a good enough reason, because i don't think that the original Bosch testing would leave water as water left behind for a long time can cause damage to the machine and they would be extra careful about these things.

Today the bosch demo guy came for a demo. He adujusted the machine and done the fittings.
I asked him about the water drops and the water comming out of the drain pipe. He said, its the testing done from the company side to check the lekages and testing.
I dont see its a used pc as all the stickers and the new plastic strips is intact on the machine.
Dont know, but the bosch guy confimed its not a used pc and said corma will not sell the used pc as they have policy to sell the demo pc seperatly in discounted rates.
I dont have choice but to belive him :unsure:

Hi guys, has anyone used Samsung frontloaders and if yes, whats been the experience so far? Looking to get a 5-5.5kg frontloaders and after reading this thread, Siemens/Bosch is definitely on the top of my list as well

Bosch is really good man.. I recently bought and happy with it. Earlier when my LG machine displays 30minutes, it never used to get finished in 30 minutes and would take 45 to 50 min. Bosh is almost perfect. will finish in 30-32 min. Wash quality is good too....Silent as well...

Bosch is really good man.. I recently bought and happy with it. Earlier when my LG machine displays 30minutes, it never used to get finished in 30 minutes and would take 45 to 50 min. Bosh is almost perfect. will finish in 30-32 min. Wash quality is good too....Silent as well...
Thanks for the Bosch recommendation - am really leaning towards that. Does anyone know if the Bosch machines come with a water heater as well? Their dials seems to indicate so? Also, do any of the models come with partial drying facility? Am interested in that due to Delhi winters

Thanks for the Bosch recommendation - am really leaning towards that. Does anyone know if the Bosch machines come with a water heater as well? Their dials seems to indicate so? Also, do any of the models come with partial drying facility? Am interested in that due to Delhi winters

I think almost all the front loading machines come with water heater built in. I recall that the age-old model from IFB I have back at my hometown used to have this heater so I presume the entry level front loaders may have it.

Regarding the drying facility in the Bosch machines, the clothes are spun dried with very less water content. You cannot drain any further water from them by wringing them. If you need 100% drying, a separate clothes dryer would be required.

Guys, based on your suggestions and experience I finally bought Bosch WAG14060IN. I am happy with my purchase. Thanks for helping me make the decision!

Congrats! Cost and any discount offered? Probably there is diwali discount going around!!
Forget about discounts, prices have recently risen :)
Croma is now selling Bosch WAG14060IN for 27K (It used to be 24.5K there only recently). On my insistence and offering old machine for exchange, they came down to 26K and didn't budge any further.
I then tried a separate dealer who was still selling at old prices. Best price they offered was 24K after my offer of old machine exchange. So finally bought for 24K.

Hey Gannu, does the BOSCH come with 10 years warranty on the motor like the LG's direct drives? The only positive i find assuring about the LG along with the less moving parts funda of DD. I am contemplating getting the Classixx WAX18260IN. Chroma store in bangalore is quoting 29999 + laundary bag + ironing stand + portable vaccume cleaner or a 1500 rebate on the price if you don't take the freebies. 5% cashback scheme is also going on for SBI credit cards. Almost booked it but the store sales men gave me a tip and asked me to wait for two days when i could get a better deal in lieu[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] of Diwali discount. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PS: Interestingly the sales men gave confusing replies when asked about the 10 year warranty coverage on the brush less motor of BOSCH. He first said only dishwashers are covered. Then later said he thinks the motor has 10 years.[/FONT]

Just got the delivery of the machine. Any ideas how long BOSCH takes to send their technician to install the machine cauz i have a load of clothes waiting :D

Seems like no one is interested in WM's anymore. Anyways for all who own front loaders here, descaling the machine for maintenance, using baking soda or vinegar might result in a color change or fading of the stainless steel drum. This is a tip that the engineer gave me. Sold me a descaling powder of some german make which will be safe to use. Cheers!

Congrats on the Bosch :)

Whats the powder that you bought? Any ingredients listeD?

Thanks :) The box has 5 languages on it but English is conveniently missing! It says "Schnellentkalker" and Quick Descaler for washing machines and dishwashers and has the Bosch, Seimens, Gaggenau and Neff logo printed on it. In composition section it states - <5% nonionic surfactant, >30% citric acid, 5-15% maleic acid. And its written use with 60 degree celcius wash cycle without laundary. Here is the link for it - Entkalker - 311506

Also found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJf6glvkcuA&feature=plcp

Back