Graphic Cards VGA cooler for 8600GT

Hmmm.. Not too sure that Rashi'll be prepared to allow the upgrade even if they have the same card in stock. But you can still try. Ask your dealer first if he can arrange for something like that.

Another option is, you sell the replaced card on TE & use that money to upgrade. You can expect ~2k for your card. Keep that in mind if/when you attempt the upgrade.

Anyways, I'm not that experienced & so I'll ask you to go through this thread here -- http://www.techenclave.com/graphic-cards/xfx-8600gt-512mb-ddr3-warranty-problem-147344.html -- & get in touch with the folks who've posted as they'll have a much better idea of what you're asking.

they are offering me 2k or further submitting the request for 8600gt 256 ddr3(they didn't have any 8600gt in stock) and wait for it to come in stock!!:'(

i asked her if i can get back the graphic card i submitted (so i can replace the fan with coolviva g1) but she said they've send it to xfx-mumbai, so i chose the second option of "further submitting the request".

now i highly doubt that this gonna work

if i can somehow negotiate up to 2.5K and further adding 1.5K to 2.5K can i get a better graphic card???

or i can get a equally powerd card for 2.5K only??

help me out of this, what should i do:huh:

2k for a 8600GT? I think that price sounds fair considering it retailed for 3k a while back. Adding a external cooler is not quite worth it esp. for a card worth that much.

Negotiate or work out a deal with Rashi peeps to get a better card by paying something more.

^You could. Try speaking to some higher official at the office - perhaps the manager?

Such instances have happened before - pay the difference and get a better card.

if RASHI somehow arrange a 8600gt,

it will be an old or new packed one??

please reply i want to know what will i get in this situation

i am buying SAPPHIRE HD 4670 512MB GDDR3

is it available in nehru place??

and how much it will cost??

my budget is 5K

Price should be within 4.5k. Don't know about Nehru Palace [I'm from Mumbai], though I don't think availability will be an issue.

i read some reviews and found out that 9600gt is a much better choice

how much it cost?? -pali/msi/xfx/zotac

and which one is better??

IMO xfx price is higher then others ...

4670 and 9600Gt both r good cards (With 9600GT u can use Physx) ...

Get whichever is cheaper ....

Back