Tradus.in Deals

Re: tradus.in

varkey said:
Got 3 genuine sealed packs of 50gm Toblerone. Packing was really good, was bubble wrapped properly and I received it without any damages. The gift was a small teddy bear, useless for me. lol. Ya I am satisfied with the transaction excluding the delay in shipment.

You can try mailing them - ghasitaram@vsnl.com, I had mailed yesterday and few minutes back got the reply with the tracking details however I had already received the item.

These sites belongs to the same seller I think

Saree to India, Watches for Him, Send Sari India, Buy Online Gifts
Send Sweets to India, Mithai to India, North Indian Sweets, Buy Sweets Online

Thanks for the review of the product ..
i mailed the dealer, and i have got a mail regarding the shipping details.
my item has been shipped.
:)

How do we pay for multiple items together? I just see a "transaction details" next to each item I bought!

Thats bad!! They have deliberately priced many books at 254, so that coupons cant be used!

^ True. I even asked the seller to increase the price to Rs 255 and this is what they replied.

Hi,

To some extent, pricing is controlled by Tradus.in, so not sure if that's possible...

Best Regards,

Mehul Jain

But the seller is good, I ordered two copies of same Agatha Christie book for Rs 256 ( 128 each ) and asked the seller to ship two different titles. He agreed. :)

^^Ooh nice! Could you please pm me his email address ? I couldnt find a link on the deal page! I dont quite like the site design! eBay's design seems much better! Thanks..

varkey said:
^ True. I even asked the seller to increase the price to Rs 255. But the seller is good, I ordered two copies of same Agatha Christie book for Rs 256 ( 128 each ) and asked the seller to ship two different titles. He agreed. :)

I did the same with "wisdomcart" and he is shipping me 4 different books as we speak. He is really friendly, and replies to emails very quick. He's a highly recommended seller.

Go to buy > won auctions & for the book u purchased, click Transaction details.
There u will find email id & mobile number number as well.

better make a call....

I had a talk wid him, he is very co-operative seller...

log 1 = 0 said:
Can someone please mail me the EMAIL ID of "thewidomcart".. Need to clear out few things..

^ Same here. I had bought two items from him on 4th. Items are still not shipped and no reply to my mail. :(

varkey said:
^ Same here. I had bought two items from him on 4th. Items are still not shipped and no reply to my mail. :(

something fishy going on with this dealer ... :-(
i cant even see any contact no of his ..

Re: eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

arjun123 said:
Damn, I thought tradus was like ebay where we put in coupon code before making the purchase. Here coupon is to be inserted after the purchase. I was just making a trial purchase to check the coupon validity and received the email that I purchased the item.

how to cancel now?

hahahahaha :bleh::bleh::bleh:

Back