Trackers - Discussions Thread

Can anyone tell me about the ratio requirements on rutacker.org?
Am not able to find any useful information regarding the same on the site.
It's practically ratio free. The tracker shows your uploaded and downloaded data but ratio is not shown. Even if u have <0.3 ratio, you would still be able to download 3-10 torrents per day. That doesn't mean you should hit n run. Keep seeding your previous torrents. They do care abt the time you have seeded the torrent.

Is rutracker your go to tracker ?

It's practically ratio free. The tracker shows your uploaded and downloaded data but ratio is not shown. Even if u have <0.3 ratio, you would still be able to download 3-10 torrents per day. That doesn't mean you should hit n run. Keep seeding your previous torrents. They do care abt the time you have seeded the torrent.

Is rutracker your go to tracker ?

Thank you for the info. I just couldn't find the exact rules regarding this on the tracker (maybe coz it's Russian).

Well, my rutracker account was dormant for the most part until I found out that it was a pretty good source for a wide variety of music. Have been sourcing the same from it as of now and intend to do even more in the future. Apart from dedicated music trackers, I haven't come across one with this large a music database.
I will continue to seed the amount I've downloaded till the time it's feasible. Am never a hit n' run guy although clarity regarding exact seeding requirements is always welcome.

is hdbits.ro down for anyone? for me it says cant connect on browser & torrent client shows tracker as did not respond but when i tried via downornot it says it's up. its been this way for at least 7-10 days

edit : also tried via vpn & its up so how come i cant connect & thats the only tracker thats acting that way

Last edited:
is hdbits.ro down for anyone? for me it says cant connect on browser & torrent client shows tracker as did not respond but when i tried via downornot it says it's up. its been this way for at least 7-10 days

edit : also tried via vpn & its up so how come i cant connect & thats the only tracker thats acting that way
Working fine for me right now with BSNL EVDO

am on mtnl mumbai & strangely this is the only site thats not opening... also, tracker is showing as offline (timed out). it works when i log in using neighbours connection (same ISP). only difference his IP's begins with 18x.xxx.xx & mine 59.xx.xx

C6gib3o.png

I recently got into CHD they have 50 GB Up and down in a month a 3000 bonus points in first month[DOUBLEPOST=1393679360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any one know if any one need Chd-bits if already have ipt
You probably might not need if you are ok with Scene Releases , CHD encodes are fast and are of top quality

still friend send me invite so join it...

For me Upload and download limit was 60 GB in a month ,both clear in one day with seedbox...
Now need to have 4000 bonus point in a month , i am getting 11 point per hour so i will also pass that barrier...

Last is maintain SLTR(Seed to Leech Time ratio) need above 6...

Site is Awesome for HD content collector..

Yes its awesome considering there are even faster than scene and there encodes come out very quickly

I am a member at IPT but I use it rarely. I do sometimes login but don't really download any torrents. So I got this email that I need I login frequently to keep my account alive. I don't want to lose this account and I know in IPT we can PARK the account.
So can I this, keep my account parked, say I want to download some torrent so unpark it and download my torrent and then park again ?

Back