Trackers - Discussions Thread

I am going to make it a point to procure as much as possible from public trackers from now on. I use them only most of the time but for some stuff which might be old, i have to rely on IPT. For them i shall try to see whatever is FreeLeech and only download that.
I have already lost my BWT account due to inactivity, don't want to lose IPT. I have like 16+ ratio here. They should respect that :p

^^
I do not think there is any respect, if rules are not followed. ;)

I would even trade my ratio (make it 10 from 16) to remove the warnings. Public trackers are a mess when i want to find something and usually there are no screenshots or anything so no guarantee of the stuff being genuine. In most cases it is, but you never know.

iTransmission would be banned though it would take some time, people at sb innovations are found to be tinkering with that client.

By Donation you only clear the history the future counter starts again, by trading you already lost the respect in BT :cool:

If you are really so desperate then get account at TL build a buffer thats it or just join ruTracker its *essientially* a ratio free tracker.

i ave to seed the Freeleech ones too ?
Yep. That is what is taking the cake :)
It doesnt adds to ur account, but u need to seed it back..

It is actually logical.. but spoils the fun really.

After how much seeding can i expect "X torrents require seeding" to disappear on IPT ?

Till u got it 1:1.
According to what i understood from posts here, seed em for 48 hrs.. and then zap it. U do it before, and u ll be in trouble. After about 20 such zaps w.o the 48 hr stuff, u get a HnR warning.

Yep. That is what is taking the cake :)
It doesnt adds to ur account, but u need to seed it back..

It is actually logical.. but spoils the fun really.

Till u got it 1:1.
According to what i understood from posts here, seed em for 48 hrs.. and then zap it. U do it before, and u ll be in trouble. After about 20 such zaps w.o the 48 hr stuff, u get a HnR warning.

Ok i can do the 48 Hr thing but 1:1 is impossible because there are absolutely no leechers.

Ok so i have got 4 HnR warnings on IPT and if this does not improve, i will lose my account. Can anyone help me as to how i can remove these HnRs ?
Donation is last option for now. Can i do external seeding ? Like downloading from website X and then uploading on IPT (download torrent from IPT, force check already downloaded files and start seeding). Does that help ?
Problem is that no one is really leeching from me so it seems futile many a times. I think i cannot reach the 1:1 ratio.
Or find all stuff that i have downloaded and add the torrents again and start seeding them again ?
Since i have zapped all the "X torrents require seeding", i do not know which torrents i should seed now, any which i know was downloaded from IPT ?

told u dude , its going to come to this , you will have to pay 5$ ,

although its not a whole lotta money , the piracy ethics dont let me do it , so i am happy to go on free sites or move to other places :p

Ok so i have got 4 HnR warnings on IPT and if this does not improve, i will lose my account. Can anyone help me as to how i can remove these HnRs ?
Donation is last option for now. Can i do external seeding ? Like downloading from website X and then uploading on IPT (download torrent from IPT, force check already downloaded files and start seeding). Does that help ?
Problem is that no one is really leeching from me so it seems futile many a times. I think i cannot reach the 1:1 ratio.
Or find all stuff that i have downloaded and add the torrents again and start seeding them again ?
Since i have zapped all the "X torrents require seeding", i do not know which torrents i should seed now, any which i know was downloaded from IPT ?

I think i got the gist of why these HnR warnings are coming about.
Once you DL a file, and you plan to zap it off.. one has to seed it for 72 hrs at the least. Only zapping it off then will mean you dont have an increment on the HnR counter.

Yes, cross seeding (you mentioned that as external seeding) is a great way to get the ratio back. Any site allows it, get it done.
Seed anything you have on your HDD and is present on the tracker as well. You will gain seedpoints. Redeem them (i hope you been doing that already). IPT doesnt keeps a log of your DL history. You ll have to check manually.

So cross seed is the first step. Secondly start enlisting the torrents of files that you have on HDD, esp the ones which has some leechers first and eventually seed as many as possible to atleast gain the seedpoints.

Last edited:
If it is "HnR Received:4"(White Highlighted ones) ; dont worry , just dont get anymore (many PUsers have "HnR warnings Received:4" indication). And donation is the only way out of it or its bye-bye IPT.
For the Yellow HnR , just re-seed them. But, as you have already zapped them, make sure you stop them from your client. At IPT, this is a kind of a bug that if you zap a particular torrent and then reseed it, it shows as a HnR again (even after zapping); you can read about it more in-detail in their forums and help section.
Dont break your head on cross-seeding, once you have stopped your torrents from client, the yellow warnings will go auto-magically. If you are unsure abt which torrents, stop all IPT torrents, and see which ones crop up and seed only those or zap all of them.

We cannot pay after getting banned right ? Like i want to first try the cross seeding and seeding old torrents fro my HDD and all but if this does not really help me, i will have to pay 5$ and i am ok doing that since i like IPT very much and get most of the stuff from there. On top of that i have a very good ratio too.

I have started using public trackers but the problem is that some of the stuff (and they go in GBs) even though when they have the seeds, the download speed still does not touch 1 Mbps (my connection speed) but with IPT and only 30 or so seeds total, i am able to achieve 1 Mbps.

The white highlighted ones will not go even if you re-seed the torrent for which you received the warning. Once issued, its issued.
You can only reseed and remove the yellow warnings.

All the best.

The white highlighted ones will not go even if you re-seed the torrent for which you received the warning. Once issued, its issued.
You can only reseed and remove the yellow warnings.

All the best.

Oh. Yeah those white ones are the ones i have and i cannot zap them at all and paying 5$ is only option ? Also after paying, how much is the VIP period and what payment options do they take ?
I usually zap the "X torrents require seeding" ones with 50 points per zap.
PS: Currently in office so cannot access the website.

Oh. Yeah those white ones are the ones i have and i cannot zap them at all and paying 5$ is only option ? Also after paying, how much is the VIP period and what payment options do they take ?
I usually zap the "X torrents require seeding" ones with 50 points per zap.
PS: Currently in office so cannot access the website.
Its abt a month but all your white warnings will go and you can have a fresh start and yes HnR is not counted during your VIP period, its kind of P2L during that period. Only thing is to ensure no more HnR once VIP period is over.
Zapping points for mere Gbs isn't worthwhile unless the upload and download difference is really like 10Gb+, I think the points are more costly than the GB, Takes hell lot of time in building those up. Zapping with upload for small up-down difference is more worthwhile.

Back