Top 20 IT Best Paymasters...

TOI will not be hacked. It is so bad no one would want to waste their time on it.

That survey is a POS, not even worth clicking on. If there is a humour section on TE, it goes there

thenvk said:
Why is the list missing Facebook,Google, Microsoft,Qualcomm,DE shaw,Oracle,Invesco, Honeywell etc?

I think this is for Indian companies .

Accenture not there :D . I wont complain :p

TOI is only guilty of sharing such a survey.

The actual credit for this ranking survey goes to "IT magazine Dataquest and Cyber Media Research".

It is also mentioned that

"Incidentally, many of the biggest IT companies in the country like IBM, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Hewlett-Packard, Cognizant Technology Systems, Oracle, Dell and Microsoft are missing from the list as according to DQ they did not participate. "

Yes, the survey is conducted by the DataQuest folk. They are in the habit of releasing useless lists like these. If companies are not participating they should either have done independent market research or alternatively not bothered with a list at all instead of putting out an inaccurate list.

I interviewed with the top company in that list recently and well they couldn't match my existing pay, let alone better it :p. This list is obviously rigged.

Just another media hype, which should have people running to recruiters/consultants -- per say brand value. As it is TOI/ET are rigged and corporate friendly. Lame.

xtremevicky said:
I think this is for Indian companies .

Nope. though majority is Indian.

Actually its simply a useless list; I could fill so many companies between its 1 and 2 number company. There are companies which definitely pays more than the number 1.

So ideally they should have said that; out of these X companies participated; this is the list.

adi_vastava said:
out of these X companies participated; this is the list.

That is it!! I should be happy , but I am not that SAP Labs is No.5 , because this list is sh!t!! :(

The list is only good to impress dada-dadi and uncle aunties who don't have much idea in these regards!!!

Tulip Telecom at no. 15???!!! ROFL!!!

They were offering me less than what I was currently drawing when I had gone for an interview there :p

Back