Top 20 IT Best Paymasters...

dinjo said:
1.GS

2.MS

3.Microsoft

4.Google

5.Fidelity

Nope not correct. And to be honest any such generic list will not be correct ever. You can say these are among the top paymaster, buy ranking them in any order is kind a useless exercise. We have a IT recruiter at home (catering for product based companies) and right now none of these biggies are offering good salaries. Its few start ups;

So I would say; lets curse TOI, and not do something similar as we'll never have complete data to back our claim. :)

adi_vastava said:
Nope not correct. And to be honest any such generic list will not be correct ever. You can say these are among the top paymaster, buy ranking them in any order is kind a useless exercise. We have a IT recruiter at home (catering for product based companies) and right now none of these biggies are offering good salaries. Its few start ups;

So I would say; lets curse TOI, and not do something similar as we'll never have complete data to back our claim. :)

I think you have a mis-understanding here , the paymasters are not decided by what they pay now but on basis on last 6 months and also the average salary is taken not just one boom package and finally the staff a 800 people company who wants to grow faster would be crazy to pay higher to build up staff, this comes from my personal experience and friends I have never seen this list changed since last 2 years except for Microsoft.

I.T firms can never match IB's / Infra.

@bitsandpieces - You were correct

Back