Tomb Raider - Discussion Thread

Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs miss sales targets

European and US Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs sales were described as "weak", particularly in North America.

By the end of the publisher's financial year on March 31, 2013, the games are expected to have moved 3.4 million, 3.6 million and 1.75 million units respectively outside of Japan and excluding digital sales.

Square Enix didn't reveal its internal sales targets for the console game trio, each of which was generally well received by critics.

Earlier today the company announced the upcoming resignation of president Yoichi Wada as it downwardly revised its profit outlook for the current financial year and revealed plans to "implement major reforms and restructuring in its development policy, organizational structure, some business models, and others".

image_299178_thumb_wide620.jpg

Source: Computer and Video Games

Hi,

Am in urgent need of Tomb Raiser DVD (original). I was updating my system from dvd and it got scratched and now it says insert dvd to update. And i need to use the same Tomb Raider key.
Please someone help me. I need original dvd. Anyone in delhi , need it for hardly 10 mins.

Hi,

Am in urgent need of Tomb Raiser DVD (original). I was updating my system from dvd and it got scratched and now it says insert dvd to update. And i need to use the same Tomb Raider key.
Please someone help me. I need original dvd. Anyone in delhi , need it for hardly 10 mins.

You were updating your "system" using the Tomb Raider DVD? or were you updating the game?

Finally finish this one after some help with saves.
The graphics are great. A decent story. A good amount of voice acting. The fluency of motion of lara is well captured.
The con i found was there was little as to puzzles and the ones there were, was too easy. This was more oriented towards an action adventure title than a pure adventure one.
Didn't give the sense of playing a tomb raider title.

Finally finish this one after some help with saves.
The graphics are great. A decent story. A good amount of voice acting. The fluency of motion of lara is well captured.
The con i found was there was little as to puzzles and the ones there were, was too easy. This was more oriented towards an action adventure title than a pure adventure one.
Didn't give the sense of playing a tomb raider title.

I finished this yesterday too. Found the game to be vastly inferior to Uncharted in every department, this was to Uncharted what Dante's inferno was to God of war. Couldn't care less about the story and characters and the game kinda turned into a shooting gallery half way into the game.
The level art and design were bland and boring. What's funny was that every alternate jump or cliff turned into a life threatening scripted event. This was like bad luck Brian the game on periods (so much moaning and crying lol).
Also, she spends the first act shivering throughout gameplay and cutscenes but refuses to pick up one of the hundreds of jackets lying around just to keep the player engrossed in her tits and continue playing this over-rated pos.
Oh did i mention this game gave me tetanus just by playing it, she bounces around on rusted metal a hundred times atleast.

Back