The Photography Thread !

DSCF6497.JPGnguncompressed

SoulFire said:
some sample pics from my new A200

Raise the ISO and try taking more shots without flash. U'll learn a lot more and the SSS will do it's work fine. U have a dSLR man, use it! :)

Payne

PS: Congrats! It's the same camera I have for all practical reasons except the LiveView + Tilting Screen. SO u have a LOT of potential!

Here are a few pics I shot with the TZ15 on a recent trip to Alibaug, obviously nowhere as good as the rest of the guys here, but looking to improve....

and ofcourse ...

all kinds of comments, tips and suggestions welcome :)

Edit : Only posted a select few pics here , to view rest of the pics visit this thread

Bobby GTS 175

This is a Rajdoot Bobby GTS 175 with a friend of Mine(restored).shot with my N73ME :)

27122008326.jpg

REMEMBER BOBBY? search google for more info.

-D.Payne- said:
Raise the ISO and try taking more shots without flash. U'll learn a lot more and the SSS will do it's work fine. U have a dSLR man, use it! :)

Payne

PS: Congrats! It's the same camera I have for all practical reasons except the LiveView + Tilting Screen. SO u have a LOT of potential!

thanks for the inspiring thoughts , im starting from scratch with my SLR so will take a while before i can shoot masterpieces

Back