The Fitness Thread !

Hahaha
I haven't been eating rice for a long time now but it's my work that makes me stagnant and those occasional drinks
Need to pull the socks and get back into the fitness regime
For all those people who think that rice makes them fat. Think again.
Its basic science if the calories burnt is less than calories taken in, then you get fat.

But the machine is durable and built like a tank. Perhaps you see one and decide. You are spending near to 70k. Its not that big of a stretch.

Guys could you suggest me good brand for creatine?
I know Optimum Nutrition is good, using serious mass from ON. But its too expensive now. I need something for preworkout.
Any Indian brands which not obscenely xpensive

Guys could you suggest me good brand for creatine?
I know Optimum Nutrition is good, using serious mass from ON. But its too expensive now. I need something for preworkout.
Any Indian brands which not obscenely xpensive

haven't used creatine from any indigenous brand, but i suppose 'coach's formula' should be good.

Winters is really a sad time for swimming. 0 People at pool in evening. Although i get adjusted to the cold water in few mins, the lack of people dampens my enthusiasm.

Winters is really a sad time for swimming. 0 People at pool in evening. Although i get adjusted to the cold water in few mins, the lack of people dampens my enthusiasm.
Damn, I avoid swimming pools because I have to deal with people. Thanks for the tip. I'll visit them during winter.

Damn, I avoid swimming pools because I have to deal with people. Thanks for the tip. I'll visit them during winter.
Ha h aha ha ha . Glad to be of help. Actually when you see other determined swimmers doing so many laps, it encourages you to do a few more laps instead of lazying around in the pool

Back