The "Everyday" show-off thread !

A Little late in posting but anyways, Got Panasonic TH-L42U5D LCD 42 inches from Flipkart in November End, Delivery was on time and overall experience was Satisfactory.
Damages were Rs. 37,499/- (cost of TV) + Rs. 500/- (processing fee for EMI option)

4ulpKhr.jpg

2G2LwkE.jpg

pJcFutf.jpg

Pretty Happy with the product, Picture clarity is top Notch, Plays MKV, Mp4 and all possible format through USB and 1TB HDD, doesn't play AVI though for some reason which my 4 year old DVD player run from USB and DVD pretty easily.
Was looking for a 42 incher with Full HD, coupled with USB support for MKV nd MP4 format, coz all 1080p print on torrents are usually on these.
It met all my expectation in this price range. :)

so that i can avoid breaking the glass / dings n dents incase i ever drop it / its quite a minimal backcase . does the job. the phone still looks stunning :D

^does that mean it is better than PL11 :confused:
i dont know PL11 ?<>? PL21 :(
I haven't used PL11 so don't really know how they sound also i feel that sound is a very subjective topic,what sounds good to me doesn't necessarily mean it will suit you or anyone else
But if you are looking for some good bass with noticeable mids and lows then do get the EM1

Back