The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

I am using Aqua.. kinda nice.. but tell you What if you want to stick to original firm ware i suggest Upakul's Extension Fw's else try C6 but it drains battery a lot

ebro

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Damn i switched back to Upakul's C6 Firm ware .. Freaking Awesome UI.. Lovin it..its called nokia Pixel*1..Way to goooooo

eBro

Guys, Please suggest an app to keep tracks of personnel expenses. stuff like daily expenses & income,how much I owe to much friends, or how they owe me.

Better write it down.. Money matters dont trust phones & comp :) Anytime crash & u loose everything :)

Guys.. Is there any good touchscreen phone as good as N5800 ? Interface is becoming dead slow for N5800 & response is too slow.. Is there anything good as snappier as iPhone in similar price range of N5800 ?

Has anyone tried the SPB shell over Nokia 5800? I just installed it and its just awesome, much better eyecandy than any custom firmware and no much fuss too, just runs as an app.

ah.. thanks a ton mate.. interested in trying but ...is it freeware or paid version? does it support v51 or the ported c6..cause i am using upakul Pixel*1 now..

eBRo

I don't know if it works on c6 fw but I'm on V51 and works like a charm. Its a 7 day trial. Made my phone much more productive and lots of eye candy without having to change fw and stuff. Highly recommended that you try this if you haven't already, it's just an app, so if you don't like it, just uninstall it.

Is there any way to back up the SMSs? I know it's possible through PC Suite. I am looking for something else that will allow me to hopefully restore to a different phone all together (say Android).

Guys tell me some new Custom Firmware!!.It should be the best out there..! I ve been using Blaze ultimate by Upakul for quite sometime now..Thought of giving the new C6 Firmwares a try but still looking for ur inputs!..

P.S. Is angry birds playable after installing c6 Fw.

Back