Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

hey guys !

I m new to this game . Played it for an hour or so . Was fun.

Add me on steam - supersim48

I don't know how replays work but there is a simple tool called PREC . If you tweak it a little you will be able to record demos automatically for all your games played in tf2. Also you can assign a button to flag any moment in the game (which creates a log file in your "tf" folder) so that later its easier for you to make videos or whatever.

I have just got a huge 957.9 MB update for TF2 on steam. Size seems too big for the mentioned changes.

Team Fortress 2

Fixed a Linux dedicated server crash caused by the Replay director

Crash would happen whether the server was capturing Replays or not

Fixed the Map Stamps Collection bundle missing in the store

Fixed dedicated server ENTITY_CHANGE_NONE console spam

Improved the impact sounds for the Cow Mangler 5000’s projectiles

Optimized many particle effects related to the Cow Mangler 5000 and the Righteous Bison

Reduced the ConVar fov_desired to have a lower bound like the Replay editor

Updated the Cow Mangler 5000 to display the drawbacks in its attribute list

Updated the gamehaptics file

Added recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for the Cow Mangler 5000 and the Righteous Bison

Added charge shot force for the Cow Mangler 5000

Refined the Demoman's Stickybomb Launcher/Pipe Bomb Launcher reload forces

- Updated the localization files

I haven't tried PREC yet but I sent an email to AXEP.in administrator to see if he can put replay support on his server.

The IP is 183.87.234.228:27200

204093927.jpg

^ Hehe, even though crazy coincidences do take place. The chances to unbox an Unusual are completely based on a combination of hard percentages and luck.
So, all Indian servers are now either 2fort4ever or have insta-spawn enabled. I'd half expected them to take a finely balanced game like TF2 and mutilate it into a CS style grindfest with their stupid Untitled/DM/AWP servers.
And lo, it has happened, just mindless killing like drones, bah...

Went to a friends place and played on Starhub with him :p Only that one server I think is 24/7 2fort .... and its full most of the time as well !! Had a good time on interflux server also no magical lag at critical moments in the game.

Did those Flux servers take a beating or something? I'm getting 150-200 ping from them (40 earlier) as opposed to the 90-100 from Starhub

I again got a download of 963.6MB. What's going on guys? Is something wrong with my installation or does everyone get these huge updates every third day?

On which servers do you guys play? Going to download tonight, game track and game-monitor only list very few servers with like 5 people on...

I have Axep and Fragbox servers in my favorites. Their IPs were mentioned in this thread somewhere.

Also Singapore based servers ( e-club/starhub) give good ping. they have 10+ servers which can be found in the serverlist on steam or other websites.

WTF! i get a about 100mb update everyday!

BTW i never get to see fellow TE members on the servers

yes I play with the same name as my id here.

Lots of steam IDs are mentioned in this thread. add them as friends, it will be easy to find servers they are playing currently on.

^^^actually i am a free player so can't add anyone

and yeah i remember getting pwned by doomgiver in sniperbase

Back