TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

wait ... whats a BG invite? :|

Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

Don't change topic....

I want to be mod.....

The Sorcerer said:
Congrats to the new mods (I didn't apply- not really interested in being a forum mod)- and Asingh for being the moderator- Digit and TE ;)
Thanks...! :)

Congratulations to all the selected ones.

asingh said:
Thanks...! :)

Congratulations to all the selected ones.

.. and sympathy for who don't :( better luck next time guys :)

Doh! Still aspiring to become "Chief of Codeville" and overthrow the EVIL linuxtechie someday :D

Emperor said:
better luck next time guys :)

There won't be a next time... Coz almost all the new mods seem very devoted and that means they will retain their posts for eternity... :bleh:

nehaladsul said:
There won't be a next time... Coz almost all the new mods seem very devoted and that means they will retain their posts for eternity... :bleh:
i will wait for then do grow old :p

nehaladsul said:
CA50 said:

May TE active members will grow 10 times more in coming few months & again on HUNT for Mods .... :)

Mephistopheles said:
^Add faheem, Gaurish and madnav and maybe avi
Thank you dude :) but I did not applied for it. I am already a mod at androidtablets.net :happy:

CA50 said:
Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone :ashamed:

CA50 said:
In which time you will grow old too.. bahahaha :p

Btw Gannu congrats.. you beat me to it.. lol :p

vishalrao said:
Doh! Still aspiring to become "Chief of Codeville" and overthrow the EVIL linuxtechie someday :D
Yeah baby... forgot the mad part though :mad:

+LT

The self nominations for the CR is open till 10PM tonight. After that we will start voting which will go on for 6 days. So if you have not nominated yourself yet, now is the time to do it.

So the mods are also eligible to become the community reps as well(?)

avi said:
Thank you dude :) but I did not applied for it. I am already a mod at androidtablets.net :happy:
I am glad you didn't... :lol:

Else you may have managed to change my username from 'nehaladsul' to 'neha' permanently... :mad:

^Oh crap ! I forgot :'(

I am surely gonna apply next time !

congrats to all new MODS..........

SoMxNemesis said:
In which time you will grow old too.. bahahaha :p

Btw Gannu congrats.. you beat me to it.. lol :p
sorry guys my mistake, i will wait for them to take voluntree retirement.
Till then i will make their life a living hell:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back