TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

Congrats to the new mods (I didn't apply- not really interested in being a forum mod)- and Asingh for being the moderator- Digit and TE ;)

Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

Crazy_Eddy said:
Trust me, we saw it before Saiyan :eek:hyeah:

That is true. I left it as my avatar because it is a pic of my favorite G.Mod :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Arihant.EXE said:
^ Haha. Yeah, I was super-excited. I had received infractions in my time as well, so it was kinda mile-leap for me!
haha, infraction given to you by dipdude. Man god knows where he is.

Let me announce it over here. If anyone finds dipdude for us, i'll make sure he gets a big amount :D

Congrats 6pack, DarkAngel, Gannu and Mephistopheles. :D

@ Mods - Thanks for selecting me guys :) Hope to chip in with useful contributions.
@ Others - Thanks Guys :)

Congrats newbies :D

Welcome to the dark side :evil:

So when is the community rep voting starting?

Excellent choice of darkangel aka karthikbhai as buying advise mod (I hope section is correct)

congo to all new mods.

But who is this gannu, never seen him here!!!

crossbow said:
Tell me that was sarcasm! :O

crossbow said:
Excellent choice of darkangel aka karthikbhai as buying advise mod (I hope section is correct)

congo to all new mods.

* Gannu buries his head in tar * :p

crossbow said:
lol do you recall someone to whom you had passed a BG invite to? :bleh:

Meh we've even exchanged some PMs over some topic, don't recall now though. :p

Re: TE needs more moderators (Update: Mod Voting Closed ; Community Rep Nominations O

Yeah, baby. Im joining the revolt, hunger strike :)

Jokes apart, after years in TE, I realized for the first time that there is something called infraction :) I have been a good boy, maybe that is why I did not win a mod race, he he

greenhorn said:
for those of you who didnt make the cut pm saiyan/supra, we're planning a revolt :devil2:

i want to be mod too.... :( that also general talk section......

Congrats to new mods.....

Congratz Gannu.

Keep the Gaming Sections clean, please. :D

Gannu said:
lol do you recall someone to whom you had passed a BG invite to? :bleh:

Meh we've even exchanged some PMs over some topic, don't recall now though. :p
accept it; it was just a 'one night stand' for him...he never had feeling for you :lol:

jojothedragon said:
Congratz Gannu.

Keep the Gaming Sections clean, please. :D

Will do my best. :)
madnav said:
accept it; it was just a 'one night stand' for him...he never had feeling for you :lol:
:ashamed:

madnav said:
Yeah.. unlike BabyDoll in Surat..! :p

logistopath said:
Yeah.. unlike BabyDoll in Surat..! :p
who is that now?? :O

the one that came with us or someone else??

^^ Yeah.. the one that came with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back