TE CSS Server Gameplay Discussion

CSS updated today...and I have a feeling Im walking faster. Anyone else noticed this? ..valve hasnt put up anything in the update news.

@Super_saiyan u r lucky u r getting >200 pings on other servers... apart from sgwars and local steam servers the minimum ping i get is 250 :lol:

weird i didnt notice ne changes i m still walking at the same speed :(
u people are haxors :p

WTF!!!! server changed level from ice to dd2 and ever since i have been gettin only 20-30FPS.

the last this happened..i had to reinstall CSS :mad:

jeesus, goddamned steam n valve :mad::mad::mad:

Smith said:
looks like dd2 has smoke in the atmosphere now :huh:

I wanted to inquire abt tht mysterious smoke and mini dust storms..yesterday,my teammates were too busy observing the smoke at the double doors and not recognising the 2 terrorists sniprs aiming at them.

did anyone have strange fps drops?..dunno whats wrong..am reinstalling now :mad:
cant say its a gfx card prob cos i faced this with two diff cards

madmonkey said:
I wanted to inquire abt tht mysterious smoke and mini dust storms..yesterday,my teammates were too busy observing the smoke at the double doors and not recognising the 2 terrorists sniprs aiming at them.

yes, even at bomb site b, and for some reason, the game feels a lot more 1.6ish, walking is fast, recoil is different so is the feel of the guns.... :S

reinstalled and its fine (for now :|)
hehe yeah..ak n DE are feeling strange now :p

stupid crosshair keeps dissapearing into the background in the dust maps

my mouse is moving too slowly... even in the menu section, my mouse is extremely slow. I need to m,ove the mouse over more area on the mousepad than before....

Steaming pile of shit!!!

Rave said:
yes, even at bomb site b, and for some reason, the game feels a lot more 1.6ish, walking is fast, recoil is different so is the feel of the guns.... :S

Yeah,the movement is damn fast...especially when you strafe,btw wht's with the mini dust storms..is tht to distract us,after 2-3 rnds the dust storms appear..4 of the ct's including me started following it seeing where it would lead us to :p

Can anyone point me to a gameplay video which I can download and watch. I must see the game before making a buying decision. I am going to buy either CSS or Q3A today. :p

Renegade said:
Can anyone point me to a gameplay video which I can download and watch. I must see the game before making a buying decision. I am going to buy either CSS or Q3A today. :p

buy CSS if u dont wanna die a very painful death in reality :p

Back