Budget 21-30k Suggestion for CPU+Mobo+RAM+PSU below 30k

Guys bought 11400 + Asus Prime H510e + Adata 16GB stick. But when I try to install fresh Windows installation, my usb keyboard and mouse is not detecting. But in BIOS it is working. Can someone tell me what is the issue? @FerroSilicius
You may need to adjust some settings in your BIOS.

1.Turn off your PC, then turn it on and simultaneously press F2, DEL or F12 (depending on your manufacturer) to enter into BIOS setup.

2.Navigate to Advanced using the arrow keys.

3.Go to USB Configuration and then disable USB legacy support.

4.Exit saving changes and check if you’re able to Fix Mouse and keyboard not working in Windows 10.

Is keyboard lights on. Did you try to plug in the usb again.
No. It didn't
Try these,
  1. Toggling USB Legacy support in BIOS.
  2. Try the USB 2.0 ports on the back instead of USB 3 or vice versa.
  3. Try any front panel USB ports.
  4. Try disabling fast boot in BIOS.
  5. Check for BIOS updates.
  6. Are you using the latest Windows ISO? Might be missing chipset drivers if it's an old version.
  7. Make sure you're using a UEFI bootable image of Windows as well as set the BIOS to UEFI only. If this is already the case temporarily try setting UEFI CSM in BIOS to see if it helps.
  8. Have you tried any other wired keyboard and mouse? My Razer wireless mouse does this sometimes, but it works fine with my wired Logitech.

Tried 1,2,3.

Will try 4.

And I am using Windows 7 64-bit as one of the tool that I am working with only works in Windows 7. Need to see if I can get Windows 7 with latest chipset drivers.
You may need to adjust some settings in your BIOS.

1.Turn off your PC, then turn it on and simultaneously press F2, DEL or F12 (depending on your manufacturer) to enter into BIOS setup.

2.Navigate to Advanced using the arrow keys.

3.Go to USB Configuration and then disable USB legacy support.

4.Exit saving changes and check if you’re able to Fix Mouse and keyboard not working in Windows 10.

Tried it, but not working.

And I am using Windows 7 64-bit as one of the tool that I am working with only works in Windows 7. Need to see if I can get Windows 7 with latest chipset drivers.
This is most likely the issue. Does it work correctly when booting off a Windows 10/11 ISO? You can create a custom Windows 7 ISO (EDIT: Try this) with additional drivers needed for Intel 11th gen. But It might be troublesome getting drivers to work. Even if it does, the experience won't be that good. Windows 7 last supported upto 6th gen officially.

Any chance of using your tool inside a virtual machine while using Windows 10/11 as the host instead?

Last edited:
This is most likely the issue. Does it work correctly when booting off a Windows 10/11 ISO? You can create a custom Windows 7 ISO (EDIT: Try this) with additional drivers needed for Intel 11th gen. But It might be troublesome getting drivers to work. Even if it does, the experience won't be that good. Windows 7 last supported upto 6th gen officially.

Any chance of using your tool inside a virtual machine while using Windows 10/11 as the host instead?

Tried to install Win 10 but my primary HDD is too old to support it.

Finally, bought ADATA XPG Gammix S2 256GB NVMe SSD and installed Windows 10. Boy , oh boy! Boot time is an impressive ~5 to 7 seconds. Everything is snappier and installed Steam and couple of games and they were indeed snappy.

Thanks guys, for suggesting the best possible config which comes well under my budget. Now, the only missing piece is the mail from RPTech regarding 3060Ti! Well, fingers crossed.

Back