[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

Yeah.. its more like thumb rule that every lady casted (ofcourse the one with more than couple of scenes) in the series is supposed to show her "true self" atleast once.

Not sansa. or Brienne (Just came up in one back scene. However, not sure if any would like to see her true self) :p

Not sansa. or Brienne (Just came up in one back scene. However, not sure if any would like to see her true self) :p
I am sure the director is more than ok with Brienne's back too. :)

But with Sansa, you cant rule out a chance later :p Also, she is just a kid till recently. So if you ought to wait, wait till she grows up :p

Yeah.. its more like thumb rule that every lady casted (ofcourse the one with more than couple of scenes) in the series is supposed to show her "true self" atleast once.

^ I had this feeling, after season 1 and 2, they haven`t shown much nude scenes considering its increased viewer base.

People who read the book can confirm this.

GRRM says f*uck you to everyone who's speculating whether he'll die before finishing the series.

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/leute/****-You-to-those-people/story/24094113

He's a cool guy even at the age of 65.

Did anyone else catch the teaser from TellTale for the GoT game? It doesn't show much, but you get the feeling that something epic is in store :D

Also shouldn't this thread be called "A thread of Ice and Fire"?

Did anyone else catch the teaser from TellTale for the GoT game? It doesn't show much, but you get the feeling that something epic is in store :D

Also shouldn't this thread be called "A thread of Ice and Fire"?
Catchy, but will get lost in search. We are not ASoIaF forum.

I think we all came here after watching the TV series rather than the books which title ASoAaF...

GoT is good.

@blkrb0t and other GoT fans, any pointers to 12x18 inch GoT posters ?

I think they're going to skip most of the fourth book. They can't spend half the episodes on Iron Islands' storyline. It would be surprising if they did (and damn entertaining). GRRM won't release the next book even this year. And some of the storylines are pushing beyond the story from books. It might get messy :D The hardcore fans are going to get pissed.

Back