Sony Xperia Z Specs and Features

A piece of art.. thanks Sony for making such a wonderful, beautiful phone... if only I had the money for another Super device after splurging on my s2 last year!
Wish Sony all success with the Z.

If it is launched at the price of Note 2, then it can be a no brainer.
36k for this piece of beauty do seem quite less for a Launch Price.

Well it's not as if you're going to use a hammer on it. If it's 6 times stronger than Gorilla, then that's pretty amazing for daily usage and completely negates the need of a screenguard.

I had put this post up earlier to illustrate the strength of regular Mineral-glass, I have a go and haven't been using any screen-guard on it. Depends on person to person whether they want to put a protective aid OR not.
For anyone doubting the strength of Mineral glass, check this --

and this for good measure --

Should be sooner than March 15, around 10th. Though this date is for nationwide release. Those who pre ordered and a few thousand lucky guys( those who can get their hands on one, as stocks will limited this month) will get it this month end, around 26th Feb.

Sigh. What a beatutiful phone!! Probably yet another phone that's probably too big (for me) to comfortably use one-handed. I'll reserve judgement till I can actually play around with it though.

PhoneArena is a JOKE. Do you think that site has any credibility when they say Lumia 920 (together with Z) has the worst low light performance and S3/Note perform much better in low light?

PhoneArena is a JOKE. Do you think that site has any credibility when they say Lumia 920 (together with Z) has the worst low light performance and S3/Note perform much better in low light?

Reviewer sounds hacked off more like jealous to me, see how he drops the accessories like it aint nothing.

Back