Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannu said:
Wow! Thanx a ton Amarbir! Have a happy & a safe diwali! :)

Gannu ,

If You Have Recieved the Product Can you Please Acknowledge It With Ebay ,I am Really in Ned Of funds these Days .

Hello,

i need:

1x G5 Part No : 910-000100

1x SteelSeries Glide G

1x a very thin keyboard (like Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard) but i didn't need the things like "makro" etc. only keyboard but with a place for hand laying on the keyboard.

Can you offer something?

Hello,

i need:

1x SteelSeries Glide G

1x a very thin keyboard (like Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard) but i didn't need the things like "makro" etc. only keyboard but with a place for hand laying on the keyboard.
Can you offer something?

Chic_magnet ,

I Had Totally Forgotton This One Thanks For The Reminder ,Will Process It tommorow ,Do Remind Me Once again .My Mistake .

You are one irresponsible dealer, in whole TE
WHy arent you replying my mails.

Ive made payment for 4 logisysfans almost 1.5 month ago[sept 14th] only after seeing the order status changed to "awaiting payment".
And nowthat i got the shipment about 2 weeks ago, there was only 2 of them and order status became shipped[partial].
Ive heard before that you only change status to awaiting payment if and only if you have it in stock. THen why didnt you say it while changing status.

Let that alone, why arent you replying to my queries in mail. No reply about when can i expect remaining shipment. I thought of putting this here, after thinking for long. Ive been trying to get replys through mails for past 1.5 month.

rder #Lynx-2484

dOm1naTOr said:
You are one irresponsible dealer, in whole TE

WHy arent you replying my mails.

Ive made payment for 4 logisysfans almost 1.5 month ago[sept 14th] only after seeing the order status changed to "awaiting payment".

And nowthat i got the shipment about 2 weeks ago, there was only 2 of them and order status became shipped[partial].

Ive heard before that you only change status to awaiting payment if and only if you have it in stock. THen why didnt you say it while changing status.

Let that alone, why arent you replying to my queries in mail. No reply about when can i expect remaining shipment. I thought of putting this here, after thinking for long. Ive been trying to get replys through mails for past 1.5 month.

rder #Lynx-2484

Well ,

Order Placed On 7-9-2009 ,I Changed status From Pending To Awaiting Paymant On 8-9-2009 .I Had 4 NOS In Stock ,Your Payment Came On 14-9-2009 .6 Days difference In Payment ,In My Shop We Sold 2 NOS In That Time Frame .So I Was Left With 2 NOS .Once i Got Your Payment there Was No Comment Written With Order No .On 20th i Could Figure This Out And I Shipped Out On 21st .I Do Not Have More of This As i Had Got From USA ,For The Other 2 Either Leave the Payment With Me Or Please Take A Refund Of The 2 .I Am sorry i Do Not Read Emails Much Cos Too Much Of That comes ,Your Can Find Me On Website Live Chat Most Of The Time .Please Tell Me What You Like To Do With The Paymant Part In This .

Whats about my open question?

Did you have a thin keyboard or not posted

By tami on 22 Oct 09, 06:07 PM

tami said:
Hello,

i need:

1x SteelSeries Glide G

Can you offer something?

sir ,

I Will Quote You the Same Once i Get the Idea Myself on the thin keyboard .

ygpm.. please respond.

(Want to buy Corsair CX400. Give best quote and availability)

Want to buy TODAY ITSELF.

sato1986 said:
ygpm.. please respond.

(Want to buy Corsair CX400. Give best quote and availability)

Want to buy TODAY ITSELF.

Hi ,

The Same Is Available At Rs :3221/- + Shipping .Shipping By Air Is Rs :255/- .The SMPS Is With My Local disti in CHD I Just Need To Pick and Send you ,One Great Alternative Would Be a Gigabyte 80 Plus SMPS @ Rs :2280 + Shipping

You are trusty for sure. But its more important to give proper replys to customers than bringing him good deals. The one problem ive seen is the neglect of emails. But it should be one of the top priorities, atleast regarding sale orders.

None are trying to prove you wrong, but it could be better if you try the least.

Its hard to maintain such a large business for just one human, and in that case each department should be handed over to someone else, and supervise over them. As the business grows, it gonna be harder than this :)

dOm1naTOr said:
You are trusty for sure. But its more important to give proper replys to customers than bringing him good deals. The one problem ive seen is the neglect of emails. But it should be one of the top priorities, atleast regarding sale orders.

None are trying to prove you wrong, but it could be better if you try the least.

Its hard to maintain such a large business for just one human, and in that case each department should be handed over to someone else, and supervise over them. As the business grows, it gonna be harder than this :)

Thanks ,

My Search For a Support Person Is On ,Though Many Departments Have Been sorted Out ,I Have Worked So Hard This Week that I Am Literally tired ,Tommorow Once I Get Up I Will Check and Email You .

akshay7g said:
Great price Paaji...:hap2:

Boss ,

Actually i Have Many Good Deals Already ,This Deal is Here Cos I Find That Its Selling And Selling Even More In Price .Just dig more in the site you will find many good deals in everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back