Skull Candy Headphones And Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Hello Friends ,

This Thread Is Specially Made For You Guys So That the Deals I Do Not Have Here in TE Can Be discussed .You All Know That We Have a Website That is Actively Maintained .So If Any One Of you Wants To discuss Anything And Wanna Purchase Anything Feel Free .I will Try My Best To Quote You the Best Price For The Same Item .this Will Also Keep Me On My Toes As Far As Upgrading Is Also Concerned .

The Lynx India Website

New Soundmagic Earphone -> Lynx-India - Online eStore Selling Soundmagic Earphones In India

New Soundmagic Headphones -> Lynx-India - Online eStore Selling Soundmagic Headset In India

Warranty :

• All Products Have Warranty
  • The Warranty Can Be Claimed Nationally From The Respective Service Centers
  • if The Products Are Send To Us the Shipping Would Be Paid By The Customers Not Us And We Are Trading them And Not Manufacturing Them .
  • You Can PM Me For More Details

Shipping :

• We Ship By DTDC Air And Surface Cargo And Take Rs :85/- For Air and Rs :55/- For Surface Per Kg .

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me For More Details
  • Ebay Listing Can Be Done Very Soon .We Will Get Power Seller status :p Also Soon .

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Friends ,

Adding New Stuff Each Minute In The thread ,All Items Are ready Stock In The Shop For Selling and Shipping .

Note :

• I Have Extreme Pain In My Shoulder On The Left And Might Be I Am Not Able To Communicate Well on PM

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
This is going to be huge.... One suggestion though... change the heading every time you add new products in future.... With current update date so that everyone know that new stuff is listed....

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
HailStonE said:
This is going to be huge.... One suggestion though... change the heading every time you add new products in future.... With current update date so that everyone know that new stuff is listed....

Yes ,

Thanks This is Indeed Huge I Think It Will cross A Few hundred Products .

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Sandy said:
Amarbir there is a huge demand for the biostar BioStar TA785GE 128 board. See if you can get this too

Sandy ,

This is Not There As The Disti Does Not Have Em Since a Long Time .the New AM3 Version With DDR-III Support Is There ,I Am Sub disti for BIOSTAr High End In Chandigarh ,some Products That Came Were Taken By People In Kerale ,Hope This Clerifies .

sumchamp

Skilled
Dec 17, 2007
Awesome pricing for HD4890 and add Gigabyte 770 to the list. Its quite popular among TE members.

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
sumchamp said:
Awesome pricing for HD4890 and add Gigabyte 770 to the list. Its quite popular among TE members.

Yes i Have Ordered The Same But The 770 Is Not Yet In My Hand ,Once i Get i Will Add ,I Have Rest everything i Am Listing Here For Grabs

Mates :

Added 3.5" Internal HDD To The List .Action Still Going On .

Amarbir

Skilled
May 2, 2006
www.lynx-india.com
Guys ,

we Actually Have AGP GPU Cards In Stock ,I Would Not Work At Night due To The Pain i Get Into i Will Complete Pending Work Tommorow if Left will Work Till 8 Though

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune
Do you have any monitor mounts in stock? I want the most basic model possible, with up and down swivel function. It is for my LG 22 incher. Thanks paaji! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.