ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

I have this doubt as well since wiping MF cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol on matte screens may damage a screen, i have tried cleaning the screen with wet MF cloth in the past but the results are not that great :(

For better results you can spray a little Colin on the MF cloth.
Colin may not be the ideal choice, still it is much less harmful than rubbing alcohol.

I concur with tech.addict ,just had researched a bit and found that the mixture of distilled water and ISA in 50/50 ratio is the best solution. I think all ammonia and nitrate solutions should be avoided at all cost as it can damage the upper layer of screen.

Anyone purchased Biking gear from them ?

I am worried about fakes.

Also, Any other websites where I can look. Looking for Gloves and some Misc things.

Also, Any other websites where I can look. Looking for Gloves and some Misc things.

If you are in Banglore then go and shop from cramster. Don't buy the rip offs. It's for your own safety.
Gloves starting range is from 1100. You can check out their site for product info Cramster - India's Favourite Riding Gear and Motorcycle Luggage Buy Online and Accessories Safety Apparel Touring Biking Biker Protective Jacket Gloves Saddlebags Luggage Ladakh Leh Ride Rider Royal Enfield Bullet KTM ninja pulsar Yamaha Racing Suit.

P.S : they take orders online too but there wont be any coupon codes :bleh:

If you are in Banglore then go and shop from cramster. Don't buy the rip offs. It's for your own safety.
Gloves starting range is from 1100. You can check out their site for product info Cramster - India's Favourite Riding Gear and Motorcycle Luggage Buy Online and Accessories Safety Apparel Touring Biking Biker Protective Jacket Gloves Saddlebags Luggage Ladakh Leh Ride Rider Royal Enfield Bullet KTM ninja pulsar Yamaha Racing Suit.

P.S : they take orders online too but there wont be any coupon codes :bleh:

So this weekend I have a trip to Lalbagh Road and Cunningham road.

Thanks for the help mate :)

Do not buy riding gear from shopclues, those are fake products. My friend bought balaclava and a pair of riding gloves, but hose we just rebagded cheap ones. And as we all know shopclues have a reputation of delaying replacements.

Fortunately, I have never got fake products from shopclues, never bought riding gear from them.

You can try ebay, coz atleast paypal protects our money.

Ride safe. And get some good pics for us to feast our eyes :).

From a rider ....

Will post pics once I am done with purchase.

Do not buy riding gear from shopclues, those are fake products. My friend bought balaclava and a pair of riding gloves, but hose we just rebagded cheap ones. And as we all know shopclues have a reputation of delaying replacements.

Fortunately, I have never got fake products from shopclues, never bought riding gear from them.

You can try ebay, coz atleast paypal protects our money.

Thanks for the heads up mate. Appreciate it.

Sports related equipment can be found at Decathlon website or local Decathlon store in Bangalore. The best place for good sporting equipment...

- - - Updated - - -

Ambrane A77 ICS tablet for 3.7k -- Ambrane Tablet PC A-77

7" Capacitive Screen 800x480 resolution
Crappy VGA front facing camera
512 MB RAM
4 GB ROM + SD card slot
1.5 GHZ Procesor
3000 mAh battery only

Its cheap... Do you guys think its worth buying? I know it will never be upgraded, ever. But I was looking for a cheap ebook reader/browser. Thats all I need... No gaming.

Is it a good deal? It also comes with 1 year warranty...

Infibeam has this same tablet for 3.9k... So, was more inclined to go for that, coz of slightly better customer support... or maybe not...

What do you guys think?

I went ahead and bought this tablet... Unfortunately, the touchscreen is so bad, that it leaves tablet unusable. Typing is impossible. You tap on one key, and something else in another corner gets pressed. Sometimes apps open and close without touching anything... phantom touches...

Overall a poor experience. It has only 1 GHz processor as opposed to 1.5 GHz mentioned in sales website. RAM is only 350 MB instead of promised 512 MB. ICS ROM is buggy. Tablet locks down all the time...

Here is a review of the tablet I wrote as soon as I got my tablet... -- http://www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/166398-ambrane-77-tablet-review.html

I have asked ShopClues for a refund. They told me they will contact the seller and resolve the issue in 4 days.

You guys have experience with ShopClues refund or replacement?

UPDATE: Shopclues.com is refusing to give me any refund or replacement, and have asked me to visit the nearest service center, which is 1800 km away. Very pathetic service.

^Why do u buy unknown tabs?

It was really cheap... I just wanted a screen larger than my phone... And I thought it was better to get one from ShopClues rather than some unknown seller on eBay... They claim to have a 10-day return or replacement guarantee for manufacturing defects on their website. But shopclues can't be trusted either... :(

It was really cheap... I just wanted a screen larger than my phone... And I thought it was better to get one from ShopClues rather than some unknown seller on eBay... They claim to have a 10-day return or replacement guarantee for manufacturing defects on their website. But shopclues can't be trusted either... :(

Shopclues = eBay, same sellers on ebay can sell stuff on shopclues...

Do not buy random chinese products ! Buy tabs from Ainol,VeeDee ! They are good !

can anyone spare 250 bucks coupon, given by paytm?
210.jpg

• Rs.250 off on purchase of Rs.1250 and above.
    Coupon Code : SCPAYR0LE5WD
Coupon Conditions :

• * Not valid on Nokia 100, Nokia 101 and Nokia 1280 mobile phones
  • * Valid on only one order per user
  • * Not valid on COD orders
  • * Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
  • * Shipping charges, wherever applicable would be extra
  • * ShopClues holds the right to cancel or change any offer at its discretion
  • * Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation
  • * Valid till 30th November 2012

Back