Seedbox sharing !

okay guys, here's the final list of next month's members (27th august - 27th sep)

1. Zanderzone
2. aruka
3. SumitB
4. PhotostarSR
5. rajatgarewal
6. buBleZ
7. skoka

^ No, we don't have any provision of turning shared seedbox into proxy server. You'll get all remaining details on 26th

You get FTP access, VNC access, uTorrent UI, 180 Gig, invites to get started

yeah no probs....actually college has blocked everything...so I have to use proxy websites to download torrents and upload to seedbox....going to post for help to bypass filters in forums....even torr, ultra surd not working...annoying filter

:S:huh::O:bye2:

which trackers do you use????

either they are very low in rating (maybe desi trackers) or you've been very lucky because NO big tracker allows you to use proxy

screenshot from some of them

Ayk-Pp.png

eB9cKD.png

lol I use SCC, BCG, PTN and lots more. With the exception of PTN, all allow proxies. If you go to their FAQ, all have the same list:

Does your ISP Block access, use this this or this list.

Ive been using em for a long time and had no probs. also talked in their IRC and they are ok with it.

Just go to revTT faq and conform yourself. They have also given lots of proxy lists. Unfortunately all are down due to massive public abuse.

Screenshot from revTT: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/932/revttl.png

Hope anybody can help me out with that annoying filter.

I am not getting this. You all mean that say if IPTORRENTS is blocked i cannot login to iptorrents via a proxy (like kproxy say) and download a torrent file ?

Asking because the Great firewall here blocks many torrent sites on ad hoc basis :mad:

zanderzone said:
^ No, we don't have any provision of turning shared seedbox into proxy server. You'll get all remaining details on 26th

You get FTP access, VNC access, uTorrent UI, 180 Gig, invites to get started

Thanks man. Other than demonoid I have no other account. It would be great help if I could get some invites for HD stuff.

yeah...true...there are lots in tracker PU forums....thats why I am only looking for FTN and I realy hope ill get it...made some good friends at IRCs and maybe one of em will invite me...i think IRCs are the only place where you can get FTN..and I have awesome post counts at trackers forums and it does help.

Back