Seedbox sharing !

Anyone game for a new seedbox?Im in for it

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Dude Not that DP. :rofl: ! Out DP is a secret forum with lots of classified activities, only for the privileged TE Seedbox subscribers.

Ohhhhkaaay...I guess even ill get invited when i subscribe next month for the seedbox??

@akshay-whats it like inside the forum..:bleh:

Is there any chance for me to get into that old server slot..where Traffic is unlimited??

I really don't mind waiting for a month...

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
^^ Both servers have unlimited, because the 2nd one is also old.

Woaaah..that was a fast reply..Thanks..

In what ways is the first one better than the newer one??..And whats the specifications of both...

...........and is there any chance for me to get inside(for the fact all slots are full)?

Please consider me or put my name on the waiting list(if any)

raksrules said:
^^ Dude he must have seen your speeds and download queue and from that he is mentioning you being on fire....not literally :lol:

I know that. I was just wondering since none of my torrents were seeding that fast.

SS3 said:
Woaaah..that was a fast reply..Thanks..
In what ways is the first one better than the newer one??..And whats the specifications of both..............and is there any chance for me to get inside(for the fact all slots are full)? Please consider me or put my name on the waiting list(if any)

Both servers are the same in every way, specs, bandwidth, etc but 2nd server has a slight advantage. That's all.
The new ovh servers are capped, our 2nd server was brought from a reseller who renewed the old contract. So both are same.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
But lets queue up. Else we will lose track of who came first.

We have 2 Queues.
The DP Queue, get preference first. DP queue is basically the current 14 members.

Then the TE Queue, If some body from DP leaves then a guy on top of the TE queue gets in.

Current TE Queue. According to post dates. Aunlead my back off.. I have a strange feeling.

1. HailStonE
  2. aunlead
  3. SS3
  4. Abh1shek
  5. m-jeri
  6. sumchamp

So that's the queue. :clap:

Sure, don't worry, we have lots of starter tutorials at DP and lots of help and also Invites, just ask.

Hey Akshay....
I doesn't look like HailStonE is available for this month(October)...thats what he mentioned ......
HailStonE said:
^.. I cannot join now.... Only in Nov. will be quite busy in Sept-Oct for something important....

@Akshay....Pmed you

Back