Seedbox sharing !

well, timbak pmed that he has transferred money via SBI and I should receive by today evening.

Having said that, all slots are full

Only waiting for Scarecrow's share

list

1) raksrules

2) DigitalDude

3) bl^nk

4) Crazysah

5) clown_abhi

6) timbak

7) Scarecrow (yet to receive, waiting)

Hey guys...are the slots over??...if not,can i join too....and whom do i make the payment to??...and how??....i just need to buffer a few accounts like TT,TR,Elek,and SCC...

Cheers//SS3

^^ As of now all slots for second server too are filled :(
Zander will update with latest happenings. You can take account details from him and add him as a payee (assuming you use ICICI) so that you can transfer fast incase slot opens.

raksrules said:
^^ As of now all slots for second server too are filled :(

Zander will update with latest happenings. You can take account details from him and add him as a payee (assuming you use ICICI) so that you can transfer fast incase slot opens.

Thanks mate....I gotta HDFC account and can make payments immediately through Net Banking!!...

Please lemme know if anyone backs out or a third one is purchased.

Cheers//SS3

^^ You zander/akshay will let everyone know here only. Moreover a 3rd box chances look bleak as it will be difficult for the main pros here (read zander and akshay) will find it difficult dealing with all that. Moreover it would be not easy getting an old server and new one is not anyone wants due to that > 5TB b/w cap

Too bad for me....:(......Well anyway,if anyone's game for a new server...please inform..

Im was looking to forward to buffer my TT account...

^^Even if we get enough people will you still go ahead with 3rd server ?

@Akshay
Since all payments are received when can we expect details and any sort of further communication on this ?

Yes, as soon as server is delivered to us, it shall take 1 day to customize it and load with all applications for 7 users and we'll then p.m individual with all details

Back