Seedbox sharing !

zanderzone

Adept
Jan 2, 2007
www.networkrookie.com
Well, seeing continued interest in seedbox, we've decided to order another paraller seedbox for interested members. But for that we need confirmed participation from another 7 members. p.m me if interested

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
All interested folks keep in mind that there may be delays or issues in procuring another one. Although Zanderzone does try his level best to get them (in time) from the reseller but sometimes paypal screws up things in between (as it did when we had ordered), causing confusion and delays.
By the way joining the seedbox bandwagon will give you access to the elite Dark Portal Too :bleh::bleh:

aruka

Disciple
Dec 17, 2008
Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
^ and dark portal IS truly elite...:eek:hyeah:

people... Im one of the guys using this shared seedbox. like raksrules said, this is a gr8 concept, where people can improve their ratios and do a lot more! :hap2:

Im into this for over a week, and these guys here mean business! kudos to them!:clap:

grab this opportunity is an understatement...!

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
^^ Advertisment :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Lollzzz......aruka is too much excited as he has already got promoted on ipt and also upped his then screwed up ratio on TL...right ?? :)

zanderzone

Adept
Jan 2, 2007
www.networkrookie.com
Alright guys, our existing term with seedbox comes to an end on 26th August.

Right now one member (raksrules) has decided not to continue from next term ( not because he isn't happy, just because he has enough ratio on his trackers now).

1-2 more members might decide not to continue but right now we've only 1 open slot

Price is Rs 900 /slot/month. You'll get seedbox access from 27th onwards

Interested members post here please

Do not p.m

buBleZ

Skilled
May 16, 2006
I will take it readily and can make the payment immediately. Just let me know when I become eligible.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Yup my ratios are quiet substantial on almost all the frequently used trackers so i am opting out. Will definitely continue sometime in future.

I am more into desi stuff and with ratios of 22 on bwtorrents and 46 on desitorrents, i suppose i am set for some good leeching :)

IP torrents stand at 75 so that too is set :p

On top of that i still have 10-12 days so will try to better my ratios wherever possible.