FS: Video Card Sapphire Reference AMD RX 6900 XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Shukla

Disciple
Nov 2, 2015
Nagpur, MH
not related why you are dropping the price so much this card should still worth 1 lac+
Getting almost no genuine offers for a while now. Got few offers at different prices earlier but people are just backing off after making agreements. One guy bought a 6800 (non xt ) for 80k on TE so I am a bit puzzled myself. I think it has to do with remaining warranty ( ~9 months only). It might also be due to Nvidia Kool-Aid which is a prevalent drink in India.

Reactions: helmhandler

rockyo27

Adept
May 24, 2020
Getting almost no genuine offers for a while now. Got few offers at different prices earlier but people are just backing off after making agreements. One guy bought a 6800 (non xt ) for 80k on TE so I am a bit puzzled myself. I think it has to do with remaining warranty ( ~9 months only). It might also be due to Nvidia Kool-Aid which is a prevalent drink in India.
Biggest thing is warranty as almost every card gets 3 years warranty and i didn't knew sapphire that reference card comes with just 2 years warranty......also did you double checked with sapphire also for warranty.

Abhishek Shukla

Disciple
Nov 2, 2015
Nagpur, MH
Biggest thing is warranty as almost every card gets 3 years warranty and i didn't knew sapphire that reference card comes with just 2 years warranty......also did you double checked with sapphire also for warranty.
Sapphire only provides 2 years of warranty on reference cards, that to from the time of release not the date of purchase (this is true for other cards as well). And yes, I did confirm with Sapphire from their local warranty provider (Supertron) and directly as well. The mail screenshot is already attached in thread.

rockyo27

Adept
May 24, 2020
Sapphire only provides 2 years of warranty on reference cards, that to from the time of release not the date of purchase (this is true for other cards as well). And yes, I did confirm with Sapphire from their local warranty provider (Supertron) and directly as well. The mail screenshot is already attached in thread.
That's a bummer and also since warranty is from date of manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.