Android Samsung Galaxy S3 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little disappointed with the RAM, design and the Pentile screen, but overall it's a decent upgrade.

Glonass, battery, and hopefully a faster and more efficient chip than the tegra 3 makes it slightly above HTC One X for me. Does it have a notification LED?

Yup, my bad. It is one of those really small yet significant features that I look for while buying phones.

Wolfson DAC with wolfson micro WM1811 audio codec confirmed .expect some good audio at last. [font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
123.gif
[/font]
for me one of the main reason not opting for S2.
Gpu is high clocked Mali-400.​

Yeah, can't understand quite a few opinions here. People don't like the build quality, screen etc without even having seen it in person. Reserve your judgement till you actually hold one in your hand and use it.

^ It will be too late by then
happy55.gif

Anyway, the screen DPI is less than nexus and people did complain about it (yes they have fixed some issues).

The back is shiny and plastic, it may be tougher than S2 but looks bad IMO.

Really disappointed with Samsung, it looks like they gave up on improving the camera's image quality and went for shutter lag and social networking improvements.

Yeah, can't understand quite a few opinions here. People don't like the build quality, screen etc without even having seen it in person. Reserve your judgement till you actually hold one in your hand and use it.

no need to hold one if you use one of sammy's phones.

i will say that i was expecting it to be in similar lines to the note but a bit slimmer and ofcourse lower screen size.the curves look damn fugly to be honest.

The note looks beautiful,even so if it is made of plastic.htc has clearly won the round this year for sure.

Hope moto launches something interesting this year! Razr was an awesome device, would like to see some innovation like that with a better screen and processor.

This is going to be my next phone. Pentile display doesn't matter at 300+ ppi. And this come with gorilla glass 2 which is less reflective than its predecessor. And so many innovative features, I like it !

^ ^ ^ There are always two sides to a coin, everyone's got an opinion so be it.

If you are in two minds about the phone then take a live demo & if you like it get it. If you don't then forget about it & wait for other Android handsets set to launch like Sony's code name Hayabusa / iPhone 5 / etc.
happy19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back