Samsung Captivate aka Galaxy S at 21K !

Your credit card will be debited, New rules from our government u need to add ur bank a/c reason, If somebody pays you through PayPal u can not use that money unless u transfer it to your bank account earlier we were able to do that but now u can't.

can i add my bank account even if it has balance (around 2k) less than what my payment is (180$) in my case?

also , can i add bank account with a different name and card of different name , or do they have to belong to the same person ?

The bank account is needed just for verification purpose. PayPal cannot debit or even know the current balance of your bank account.

It should belong to the same person, but PayPal allows you to enter a different first name (incase of initials etc) for the bank account, but the last name is fixed.

yea last name will be fixed as credit card is my father's but account will be mine :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

argghh , when i click continue , to enter bank details this is what i get :-

In accordance with Indian regulations, funds in your PayPal balance cannot be used to make payments for purchases. Please use your credit or debit card to make purchases and send payments.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also theres a link to "add card" . i had added it before and made 3 payment . never had to do all this , paypal even had remembered my card details .

im confused again :S

You will have to verify your credit card again PayPal will make a small transition on the card which they will return (2$) after the translation you will get a 4 digit code just enter it on the verification window and you are done.

It was posted in their FB page

Shop&Ship India

Hello Guys! There is a change in the Shop and Ship US address:

182-21 150th Avenue

Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Telephone: 718-553-8740

PLease do let us know if you have any queries!!

^ Yeah I received a mail from them as well regarding change in address.

BTW how long does it generally take for customs to inspect and release a package if it's held?

hey people .

i have bought a phone from us using aramex account .

the seller SAID HE HAD SHIPPED THE ITEM WITH USPS "PRIORITY" shipping and needs signature verification .

is this a troublesome process or am i ok ?

and what does priority and signature confirmation mean ?

buddingwhizkid said:
hey people .

i have bought a phone from us using aramex account .

the seller SAID HE HAD SHIPPED THE ITEM WITH USPS "PRIORITY" shipping and needs signature verification .

is this a troublesome process or am i ok ?

and what does priority and signature confirmation mean ?
You are ok its the type of delivery the shipper will have a proof of delivery who have received the shipment, You can register your self with USPS for the confirmation mail. Once the parcel is delivered USPS will send you the scan copy of the signature who have received the parcel

memnom said:
Guys anyone gotta good deal for Samsung Vibrant/Captivate brand new sealed? need one quite urgently.
I doubt that anyone would be having a "SEALED BRAND NEW" vibrant/captivate because nobody would import it because of high price, though i saw one sealed one sold on this forum some time back. You can always go for mint condition without any scratch mark phones, just my 2 cents.

Edit: oops.. just noticed that you were the one who sold the sealed one. :)

after inserting BSNL cellone sim card in unlocked samsung captivate , showing error " not registered on network " , before using it with cellone it was working fine with IDEA and Vodaphone :(
dont know what happened :( beware !!!!!!!!

If anyone faced the same problem , reply PM me with solution , feeling like totally pi$$ed !

Back