Resident Evil 6 - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
nohopeleft_32457_screen_610x407.jpg

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]
Slashgear said:
As it turns out, one of the graffiti photos posted this week was taken near this fellow’s home, and upon closer inspection he found that it wasn't graffiti at all, but one big hoax.[/font]
Slashgear said:
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Of course there’s no such thing as a hoax when the group responsible doesn’t specifically tell you that it’s supposed to be something that it’s not, right? What Tuffcub did was to contact the group whose billboard it was to see who rented the area at that time, and what do you know? They had the answer, of course, as they’re required to by law.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]'Panel number is 2375 03 Parry Street. The company advertising on it is CAPCOM.'[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]You can find the rest of the loosely strewn campaign across nohopeleft.com where the nameless set of adverts are crowned with a strange video of a “real†woman speaking to her significant other, only to be attacked by… something or other. This all falls in line with what’s known in Japan as the game series “BioHazzard.†The USA version of the series is called Resident Evil.

[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Source[/font]

ubergeek

Skilled
Jul 10, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAN d its gonna get a PC release i couldnt be any happier
<

you get to play as Leon as well as chris

i thought RE5 was too Gear of warish for me and i though RE6 will be developed keeping that direction in mind

but with inclusion of Leon i think we will be getting a flavor of the classic game play of RE4 and some run and gun action with Chris just like RE 5 with coop
<

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Oh please please please let this be more like Resident Evil 4 and Capcom, this would be your chance for redemption.

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
Resident evil 5 was only visually appealing.Rest in all other aspects it was way behind RE4.RE 4 still rules.

K3yser

Disciple
May 3, 2010
The third guy shown in the trailer seems to be taking on walkers with his bare frikkin hands!! How awesome is that?!

According to IGN, theres gonna be seperate storylines for Chris & Leon intersecting briefly... that means double the game time (unlike RE5s over-in-an-hour run n gun!)

quan chi

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
ok the trailer tooks promising it seems RE4 is back with some updates.Moreover leon looks more kickass here(Though i still prefer the old look). Hope it lives up to its expectation.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
I don't really have any expectations from this game. If it surpasses RE4, only then does Capcom redeems it's respect.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
I think they fear of being bogged down due to major title release in November

And what title would that be?

In fact October is when Medal of Honor: Warfighter, AC III and BioShock infinite releases.

The game is 30 hours long with each character's story spanning almost 10 hours each.

[background=transparent]
“In terms of length, each character’s story is a little bit less than RE5 but when you combine them together you’re getting something that is much longer.[/background]​

[background=transparent]
“While each character’s story stands alone, all of the characters wind up in the same area of the game, in China, so there is a certain level of overlap. They stand on their own but they do overlap in certain areas. You don’t have to play them all, of course.â€[/background]​

Source

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Chris's Gameplay Demo:

What is wrong with Capcom? This is again steering in the same action direction, as RE5 did. The technical issues are very apparent in the demo too; tearing, sloppy frame rates and over-done bloom. :(