Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much better are trackers like Awesome-HD, HD-Torrents, BeyondHD, SceneHD PTP, TD, hdbits.ro etc compared to IPT? ipt has alot of FL & has multiple releases of HD movies/tv shows even the 25gb rips that someone mentioned. ipt has been pretty good so far for me but am i missing anything from the other trackers? what would you say is the advantages of other trackers?

IPT infact has almost everything which other trackers has in terms of HD content except for bare encodes which are specially banned by trackers not to upload anywhere else.So PTP handjob , TehConnection encodes , Pixel HD Encodes and some of the x264.me in terms of SD content everything is everywhere

@sameer.sharma: IPT does the job for me too. Got into Black-cats recently, but no invites on it. Don't visit any other sites apart from these two. Heck, I think IPT pretty much covers everything for me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
sameer.sharma: IPT does the job for me too. Got into Black-cats recently, but no invites on it. Don't visit any other sites apart from these two. Heck, I think IPT pretty much covers everything for me. :p
Yeah true, but I need MOAR now.. :p. How is Black-cats?

Anyways, just saw in the other section that TorrentShack is open for registration. Seems nice enough.
Any more suggestion guys?

Black-Cats is pretty good for gaming related content, but that's about it. Let me know if you get a good alternative to IPT.

Thanks Anil! What do you mainly use it for?

Everything. IPT and TD are enough. IPT for old movies (hard to find), and TD for new releases. But honestly if you have IPT then TD is just a replica. What you looking for actually via a new tracker subscription...?

Everything. IPT and TD are enough. IPT for old movies (hard to find), and TD for new releases. But honestly if you have IPT then TD is just a replica. What you looking for actually via a new tracker subscription...?

Mostly retro content with good seeders; movies and TV shows specifically.

Mostly retro content with good seeders; movies and TV shows specifically.

Mmmm...How retro...? TD does not have stuff more "retro"; then IPT. Just imagine TD as a replica of IPT, but started some years ago. So old content is not that prevalent there.

Mmmm...How retro...? TD does not have stuff more "retro"; then IPT. Just imagine TD as a replica of IPT, but started some years ago. So old content is not that prevalent there.

I'm talking 80's stuff here. IPT definitely houses most that I need, but it would be good to have a back-up tracker. :)

I'm talking 80's stuff here. IPT definitely houses most that I need, but it would be good to have a back-up tracker. :)

for me dedicated movie tracker = ptp, enough said !!!! thats the tracker with enormous movie database ive ever seen, its not there on ptp then its not there else where ;)

I guess, then you would need to look at something else. Usually if not on IPT, then I cannot find on TD, but there have been one off cases. Give TD a try if you want, their ratio policy is good, and they do not have the 100% seed back warning system. You easily accumulate bonus points which can be converted to UL bits. Though if you do not like it, just fizzle out (stop using); but do not get banned.

FL.RO FTW for older movies.
sameer.sharma

What type of content are you looking for ? If only general IPT,TD,TL,FL.RO,nCore does the job for you.

Let me know if you need invite for IPT,TD,TL.

for me dedicated movie tracker = ptp, enough said !!!! thats the tracker with enormous movie database ive ever seen, its not there on ptp then its not there else where ;)
If its not there on PTP then its on rutracker ;-)
@asingh
TD is being run by same people as IPT so essientially they are just same tracker but TD is more Indian content focussed.

sameer.sharma

What type of content are you looking for ? If only general IPT,TD,TL,FL.RO,nCore does the job for you.

If its not there on PTP then its on rutracker ;-)
asingh
TD is being run by same people as IPT so essientially they are just same tracker but TD is more Indian content focussed.

then about time you found me an invite for rutracker mate :p ;) , can you tell me how they work, i dumped seed.st and went to seedboxes.cc and they have some awesome seedboxes, seed.st is crap, very bad service, have a zombiebox from seedboxes.cc , this morning with awesome-hd i was at 0:69 now im at 2:68 waaaaw

sameer.sharma

I am looking for mostly general content. Your everyday TV Shows, Movies etc. Although IPT does the job most of the time.
TL stands for TorrentLeech, right? What's their rules regarding ratios etc.?

@ryanrulez4ever
Rutracker is opened for registration everyday for some hours register during that time, its a semi private tracker with no ratio rules but they have different rules read them.
asingh
rutracker.org was known as torrentz.ru it has worlds largest swarms if you are a music lover then its a must have , remember the tracker is entirely in russian language use chrome.
sameer.sharma
Similar to IPT but seeding is difficult with home connection but it has way more seeders on older torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back