Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTP , What.CD , PTN never deletes account you can retreive your account anytime

@mitraark
Are you a VIP on FL.RO ? then only you can send invites

@rajeshjsl
SCC signup is banned from India and now they are very strict in signup via proxy as they disable invitee account too., I have 2 invites to what.cd but trust me your seedbox wont be of much use there unless you upload some your own content ratio building would be hard there and by the time your seedbox gets torrent there would already be 10 seeders since many auto dl are on SSD.

FL.ro homepage shows i have 1 invite, can i not send them ?

Finally got PTP invite and already enjoying the site :yahoo:

Got 2 TL invites to give. Anyone who needs PM me with ratio proofs and a Speedtest screenshot

^^
Glad to know.... got invite through torrentinvites.com?

Would have loved a TL invite but i guess it's just not meant for low speed connections!

^^
Glad to know.... got invite through torrentinvites.com?

Would have loved a TL invite but i guess it's just not meant for low speed connections!

Yes I can give you a TL INvite, PM Me with EMail if you want one, but as you said, it's really hard to seed compared to IPT and FL.ro, everyone has seedbox, , also , No Freeleech, biggest bummer , especially for Packs , i have only 100 GB Upload on it , 2 year old account :(

Not sure why do you guys say its difficult to seed get a 360/PC game or a 720/1080p movie from IPT or other and just cross seed do it for a month more than 2-3 TB easily.

Yes I can give you a TL INvite, PM Me with EMail if you want one, but as you said, it's really hard to seed compared to IPT and FL.ro, everyone has seedbox, , also , No Freeleech, biggest bummer , especially for Packs , i have only 100 GB Upload on it , 2 year old account :(

Thanks for the offer but i guess you are right. I am still on a 512kbps connection, so even the cross-seeding tactic might not help me maintain atleast a 1:1 ratio on TL :(.

Anyways, 2 invites each for TorrentDay and IPT up for grabs. Anybody interested here ?

P.S. IPT seems down :( !

@eternoMind

if you still want TL just for a try, let me know. I made a spare account there while it was open for registration and its idle with zero up/down, so if you want to try, just give a shout

Last edited by a moderator:
@themasterguy,

That's very nice of you, thanks man !
Any which way, seeding back would be a pain and your account could land up on the cleanup radar :O ! So i'll wait around till Reliance comes knocking in my area before hopping onto the TL bandwagon !

Last edited by a moderator:
Did hdbits.ro opened up invites since they never give invites ? I heard very good things about there forums where original x264 encoder resides there

The good thing about hd-bits.ro is that if you seed you get points for the same even if no upload is happening. Can exchange the points for upload credit. 1 torrent= 1 point and no limit on the torrents. However for true blu-ray rips, I prefer hd-torrents.org. 25GB rips by their internal group. Astoundingly good quality unlike any other that I have seen.

desi torrents and tamil torrents

- - - Updated - - -

i have an invite with me , and can send it to people with good seedboxes and ones with 4tb+ buffers on reputed trackers
Rather give it to someone who actually needs it not just to a ratio whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back