Repetitive feeling while playing Assassin's Creed

I am exactly on 7/9 and i will finish the game...

Which reminds me... I have finished POP:WW long time back... Infact i had both the endings too... The game which i didn't finish was POP:TTT... I will start with that later...

Also have started playing Mass Effect... The story line is good and so is the gameplay... Gfx on the other side look brilliant at times and sometimes they just look too ordinary...

This is what I did when I got bored

Climb the tallest structure you can find... Base jumping baby :) lol
An try and land on people.

slightly OT .. Mass effect was brilliant .. one of the best games ive played with an awsome story and graphics.... finished it 2 times through and through.. first time just tried the story as a paragon.. second time as renegade.. and currently completing all the sidequests before goin for the last mission :D just awsome..

redscorpion_11 said:
slightly OT .. Mass effect was brilliant .. one of the best games ive played with an awsome story and graphics.... finished it 2 times through and through.. first time just tried the story as a paragon.. second time as renegade.. and currently completing all the sidequests before goin for the last mission :D just awsome..

I'm playing Mass Effect a second time as well :)

Really nice game.

First time played as a Soldier (Paragon). Now playing as a Vanguard (Renegade).

Another game with similar replayability is Stalker. :hap2:

v1gnesh said:
it is repetitive .. but please don't stop playin..
i believe the ending is worth the boring play.. :)
superb ending ;)

What was so superb about it? I didn't even get it! :S

Just finished playing the game, probably the worst ending for a game I have been subjected to.

I kill Al Mualim, the golden ball thingie glows, I get out of the Animus, go to my room and see cryptic writings (written in blood, no less) on the wall and cue credits?

So zero closure for all the hours spent playing this game :no:

^Agreed.

Finished tonight. Ending+Gameplay = COW S#iT FC*k K!LL A$$ BL33D AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

ekdum kooda gandh tat*i game. (graphics and facials were awsum though)

POP series was class apart.

For people who did not notice this : The golden ball thingy is the map / clue to the hidden Templar Treasure and that is the quest of the modern day templars (The doctor). You cannot call the ending of this one "an end" as such. Its just a means to the end :rofl:

Beat the game two days back but did use cheats in the end... From the point where i had to kill the guy who came to the funeral...

The game was fun... The story line was good... The gfx were just amazing... And the stunts were awesome... Specially the way you assassinate with the hidden knife and the leap of faith...

Overall the game deserves a good 8.5/10... Hopefully in the future versions the assassin will have the modern weapons...

The Hidden Message

ARTIFACTS SENT TO THE SKIES TO CONTROL ALL NATIONS TO MAKE US OBEY A HIDDEN CRUSADE DO NOT HELP THEM

THEY DRAINED MY SOUL AND MADE IT THEIRS I DRAINED MY BODY TO SHOW YOU WHERE I SAW IT

Storyline was quite interesting, but the silly gameplay ruined it.

The game was good, not great IMO. Assassinations were a lot of fun, especially the last 2. Fighting off hordes of soldiers was just great. Free-running was quite entertaining. But the build-up to the assassinations was quite boring. It was basically the same thing in every city - eavesdropping, pick-pocketing, stealth assassinating some schmoe in a crowded area.. The cut-scenes were overlong and with no option of escaping them. I especially hated the parts where the main character would get out of the Animus and hear long winded speeches from the bald scientist/Templar guy. And I knew
Al Mualim would be the bad guy in the end
, I saw it coming from a LONG time.

This game would have been a whole lot more interesting if the combat system had been similar to POP: Warrior Within. The combos in that game never got old, and they weren't a bunch of animations that played when you left-clicked, you actually were in total control of every movement the Prince made, and they were a lot of fun to execute.

I did like the soundtrack in Assassin's Creed though (especially the music that plays during the actual assassinations, couldn't get enough of it) :)

Good game, but not something I'll feel the urge to play again anytime soon. 7.5/10.

Switch said:
Overall the game deserves a good 8.5/10... Hopefully in the future versions the assassin will have the modern weapons...

last i read in the game's forum was that Ubisoft is quitting pc gaming due to piracy...

i cant get this game to work properly..

dunno if the game has some problem wid ati cards (read somewhr on some forum..)

but im nt able 2 enter jerusalem... the game crashes...doesnt matter if dx9 or dx10 mode..

even applied patch v1.02...bt no use...any help regarding this?

sry for OT

madnav said:
dunno if the game has some problem wid ati cards (read somewhr on sum forum..)
but im nt able 2 enter jerusalem... the game crashes...doesnt matter if dx9 or dx10 mode..
even applied patch v1.02...bt no use...any hel regarding this?

sry for OT

I have a sapphire 4850 and no issues at all with this game, everything is as stable as stable can be.

Are you running a trainer? Because that might be the source of your problem.

madnav said:
dunno if the game has some problem wid ati cards (read somewhr on sum forum..)
even applied patch v1.02...bt no use...any hel regarding this?

sry for OT

What crap ?? :S Works just fine with the 4850 as well as the 4870. Should be a
corrupt installation. Uninstall and reinstall the game after taking a backup of the save games.

Off topic, but I'm having some real issues running Gears of War and Lost Planet. Both games crash after 2 minutes of starting them. Reinstalling the game, formatting my hard drive and reinstalling Vista, inflicting grievous injuries on myself, nothing has yielded any results. Anyone else having the same issue?

madnav said:
yup did that.... google for assassin creed jerusalem crash

the problem seems 2 be with many others... nt just me...

there seems to be Jerusalem fix

dunno if it will help, check it out

It means he downloaded the Corrupt leaked version of Assassins Creed, there is no "proper" fix as such unless he wishes to play in Russian Language. If he has entered Jerusalem and it crashes then it must be something to do with some sort of corrupt installation.

This Game has lot up it's sleeve, whenever you collect a flag or do anything unusual, the data is sent to Ubisoft, this causes the Game to freeze at those moments. Some people notice it and some people don't face this problem at all. Anyway's Jerusalem Crash according to 90% of topics on Google is related to downloading a corrupt version of Assassins Creed that got leaked a month before it's actual release date...

finished the game finally after having kept in on shelf in apr when i'd completed 7/9 missions. No cheats used unlike switch ;-)

I felt wanting of more health in the end...so I used to run around in circles to gather my health bars while stupid enemy ai wud run around in circles behind me too...

I can't compare this game with pop. While the game's animation and graphics might be gorgeous, the game falls flat in level design (same 3 cities), Altair's swordplay (with a handful of moves, he isn't portrayed as such a stud as prince is), monotone characters...and no big bosses...story sucks too, not to mention the abrupt ending....

I'd rate this game 8/10 purely on animation/gfs feats. And a bit on roof top jumping pleasure too :)

Finished the game yesterday.Not bad, not bad at all.I have to admit that Ubisoft sure has done their homework when it comes to constructing an excellent storyline.With digging up so much into the past history of the Holy Land & designing the levels & characters so brilliantly that I have to give this game a 8/10.I take away 2 points because of the repeated combat style & no big boss fights.The side missions were very boring but that got covered up for the mysterious ending.

The graphics are extremely stunning & the level design has been done in a top notch level.The weapon range could have been increased.Wish they keep that in mind when they develop a sequel.

I can't believe even Lucy was an Assassin

Off topic, but I'm having some real issues running Gears of War and Lost Planet. Both games crash after 2 minutes of starting them. Reinstalling the game, formatting my hard drive and reinstalling Vista, inflicting grievous injuries on myself, nothing has yielded any results. Anyone else having the same issue?
I myself am playing Gears Of War right now & it works perfectly fine except for the minor stuttering which is a known issue.But never crashed till now.Have you tried patching Gears of War to V1.1 patch?

Ethan_Hunt said:
I myself am playing Gears Of War right now & it works perfectly fine except for the minor stuttering which is a known issue.But never crashed till now.Have you tried patching Gears of War to V1.1 patch?

I think it's an issue with vista 64, lot of games seem to have the same problem. I'll try patching the game to version 1.1 as you suggested.

Back