Repetitive feeling while playing Assassin's Creed

the game is awesome IMHO...it does get repetitive sometimes but killing the bosses is so much fun...so does the leap of faith...and the graphics rocks...

The Jerusalem crash was a known issue when the game just launched and was ripped. Try getting a more recent copy of the game and there shouldnt be a problem. Me too playing it right now and even though i'm bored of the same damn procedure, i really want to finish it once and for all.

Homer said:
The Jerusalem crash was a known issue when the game just launched and was ripped. Try getting a more recent copy of the game and there shouldnt be a problem. Me too playing it right now and even though i'm bored of the same damn procedure, i really want to finish it once and for all.

i went through the same thing, but it gets better towards the end...and finishing it gives u a very satisying feeling...

:right:Yeah even i felt like buying the Game after i saw its Trailer.....but after i saw the Review of the game online....i was like no no......In they review they said the exact same thing.....That the game gets very repetitive......

roman1627 said:
:right:Yeah even i felt like buying the Game after i saw its Trailer.....but after i saw the Review of the game online....i was like no no......In they review they said the exact same thing.....That the game gets very repetitive......

but the game is worth buying...i liked it...

Back