Reliance unlimited calls CDMA offer @ 50% off - MNP only

The speeds for EvDO depend on the towers. In Mumbai, there is EvDO coverage almost everywhere. I cannot say the same for other places.

yes, its only for 1 year.. there is another plan going on for 2 years.. its advance rental plan 16999. comes out approx. 709 per month. everything unlimited..

Took the new postpaid connection and my Lg Volt and Sprint G2 both have crapped together on separate issues ....
Now looking for a new CDMA/GSM handset...

What's wrong with g2?
one G2 screen broke so Ghost touches , goes mad sometimes:):(
Second g2 also screen gone . Started with top line then now complete screen no touch . Works fine with OTG/Bluetooth mouse . No cracks or anything .
Volt screen lights up but no display . Its gets switched on . You can even call the number but no display .
And as you already know that was the only Volt earlier which didn't have the second call issue before Dr worked it out . Spoke with @ankurshah about the second call issue

Looking for 2 CDMA devices now
@aalok Hows 826 ?
Main section criterion , smoothness , battery and camera

Last edited:
@Harpy.eagle
Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1434008201
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Actually there is nothing worth telling about my connection. I am getting 0KBps to 20KBps. I am not surprised because network itself is locked to 1x instead of EVDO after I connect to internet. I have almost abandoned this sim/ connection. Reliance dumb staff took 1 week to activate sim so that itself killed my patience to try more. Other than call from customer care (after complaining on FB) nothing has happened.

Your speed look reasonably good though for the price. Enjoy till reliance shows its colours and changing terms, restricting speed/ bandwidth.

As expected, My area's Rcom outlet has no idea of this and as members are stating it is only for 1 year after port in. It's not much of use.

Reliance GSM is literally shit here, cannot comment on other circles. Right from customer support to billing, everything is fishy. CDMA network is also good but not best.

@kuduku i was about to buy 826 as i was facing storage issues in my 816 post lolipop update.. but the latest update resolves the issue so am sticking to 816..

As it was evident, reliance was throttling my net access to 1x. Immediately after finishing my data balance, my signal changed to EVDO automatically and wiped my core balance. So typical with reliance.

Got my first bill some days back . Rental is 450/ only with taxes . They charge you complete rental of 899/ and give a discount of 450/ .
And its same exact as 899/ rental benefits

Back