Reliance Jio Rollout

^^ Make sure you are using Band 40. Apparently, if the sim defaults to band 5, you will get poor speeds. In my case, the JioFi3 hotspot was using band 40.
Doesn't work for me.

Screenshot_2016-12-29-18-31-35.png
I am still on 2G speeds. Followed with @JioCare on twitter and provided information several times. Its just like talking to robots.

How are you folks enjoying your increased 4G speeds now that FUP is slashed to 1/4

Too bad those speed leechers who were downloading 1GB+ were ruining the experience of more than 90% users. Now I'm satisfied and i would Iike to thank Mukhesh ambani for not throttling and giving me the complete Jio experience

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170101-213506.png
    Screenshot_20170101-213506.png
    332.6 KB · Views: 285
I'm noticing better speeds from a week. Today it is more stable. But.. my area which is the heart of the city has poor coverage and customer support people agreed.

Attachments

• IMG_20170101_220520.jpg
    IMG_20170101_220520.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 240
How are you folks enjoying your increased 4G speeds now that FUP is slashed to 1/4

Too bad those speed leechers who were downloading 1GB+ were ruining the experience of more than 90% users. Now I'm satisfied and i would Iike to thank Mukhesh ambani for not throttling and giving me the complete Jio experience
Its not coz of leechers. The JIO network is the culprit. I tried downloading few mags and songs last night during the free download time. Even then the speed was just as pathetic as it is currently.
Even on Band 40. Its the network that is screwed up. These speed issues are not due to no of users. If that was the case the speeds would fluctuate from time to time in same area. Which is not the case currently (atleast for more than 2 months now) in my area. Where as a few kms away it works wonderful.

Its not coz of leechers. The JIO network is the culprit. I tried downloading few mags and songs last night during the free download time. Even then the speed was just as pathetic as it is currently.
Even on Band 40. Its the network that is screwed up. These speed issues are not due to no of users. If that was the case the speeds would fluctuate from time to time in same area. Which is not the case currently (atleast for more than 2 months now) in my area. Where as a few kms away it works wonderful.
Exactly my thoughts
Maybe for you guys, when im at home i dont even get more than 50KB/s untill 1am
same experience here

Getting less than 1mbps in the daytime . Forget 50mbps for now .
Maybe they will stop throttling after march
I don't understand how his business works when he is giving free service to 50M+ users for 6mnths but will charge you Rs300 and will give just 1GB per month(april)
Even if he gets a retention rate of 60% which is highly unlikely after hitting his 100M users target, why are they charging so much and offering so little data when clearly they are capable of giving 5X better plans at current price (April plans) and will attract even more customers.
With those prices they blow their competition out of the water.
Their business model is out of my head, im out

Agree with this, the slow speed has nothing to do with leechers. I live in a rural area with very less number of Jio subscribers. I started getting decreased speed from last week of august, even before the the welcome offer and it was horrible in September and October, I could barely open a page. Then from December the speed increased gradually. Now I get 12-16 mbps downloading speed in my home in band 5.

Maybe they will stop throttling after march
I don't understand how his business works when he is giving free service to 50M+ users for 6mnths but will charge you Rs300 and will give just 1GB per month(april)
Even if he gets a retention rate of 60% which is highly unlikely after hitting his 100M users target, why are they charging so much and offering so little data when clearly they are capable of giving 5X better plans at current price (April plans) and will attract even more customers.
With those prices they blow their competition out of the water.
Their business model is out of my head, im out
his target is data mining. thats huge

Am i the only one who is getting even worse speed after 1st Jan
It has gone to straight dial up speed and maxing at 2Mbps at night around 2-5AM, that too not stable speed
Call drops are also often after 5min even on jio-jio network
Before new year offer sometimes i used to get 1Mbps during days and around 4Mbps after 2AM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170108-121939.png
    Screenshot_20170108-121939.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 235
Am i the only one who is getting even worse speed after 1st Jan
It has gone to straight dial up speed and maxing at 2Mbps at night around 2-5AM, that too not stable speed
Call drops are also often after 5min even on jio-jio network
Before new year offer sometimes i used to get 1Mbps during days and around 4Mbps after 2AM
You are not alone, same is here with me, so I stopped using Jio altogether

I am one of those who don't download at all . Just browsing and multiplayer online gaming on phone, and stability has gone to dogs. It just doesn't work ijn gurgaon atleast.

It's even worst part was when i raised issue with their CC and they opened a ticket.
The ticket went on auto postponing and finally was resolved after 3 weeks. But output? Zero! Issue still persists.
The only good thing, i was able to track the ticket on app and online.

Only this good about jio is its FREE :D. I think Mukash Ambani also knows jios QOS and well aware that people wont pay for such inconsistent and unreliable service (even for calling) so thats why he is giving it for free.

Back