Reliance Jio Rollout

The speeds I posted above are also from a rural area. I guess my village is near a tower or no of people using are quite less.
I use to get 10mb plus when user use to get around d 2/3mb speed, But now for the past 10/15days I'm getting great speed around 30mb to 45mbps every time.
7fa4674266cf6b9c0a6804de9b425c1c.jpg
fbf3c5b735b822adc7ecf6d8d0f6e34d.jpg

Don't know about you guys but in Delhi jio 4g is a joke
There are so many users sucking on it, at max you will get 3Mbps at 4am, that too if you are lucky
This is 4G for Delhi
PS: most speedtests were automatically selected on jio servers
Screenshot_20161218-000840.png

Have been noticing speed improvement in Jio. Even in peak hours i could hit 3mbps constant. That's a decent improvement considering the speed was 1-1.5mbps some 15 days back.

PS: only peak hours.

It's freeloaders who are wasting the bandwidth and wireless broadband will never replace the wireline broadband for download purposes.

Because of 20-25% user who download stuff and don't even open and watch the downloaded stuff. Network exp for 74-80% get worst.

Reliance, Disappointing Indians since 2002
First it was the CDMA bubble where they distributed handsets for rs501/- and it met the same fate.
Same approach. (Dont forget it was Mukesh's brain child even then). Offer loads of free stuff and disturb the eco system's stability...
Then the services crapped and Reliance became a joke. There was a joke like Mukesh Ambani calls Dhirubhai and Dhirubhai says pls call on my BPL no I cant listen to you....
Even then they disturbed the market by flouting rules and offering mobility services but disguising it as fixed line offerings to gain govt benefits, etc.
Later they changed the fixed line numbering service to a proper 10 digit mobile no of the 93 series.

Its a dejavou with JIO. Offer loads of free stuff. People flock to buy it. Then offer the most crappy service on the planet and spoil the stable eco system(whatever was) created by the other operators.
In my case I have got a reply from @JioCare on twitter acknowledging the issues in my areas since last 2 months and accepting that they still are working towards resolving it.

This is a boon for the incumbents. Because even before JIO could make a significant mark on the minds of customers it is actually getting bashed by the same customers who were supposed to be their brand ambassadors....

+1, exactly same condition here, Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Daytime can't even open a html page on Jio
As of now at nasik city ,I am getting 5-7 Mbps constant at day time and late night it goes up till 50mbps. So I am satisfied with same.[DOUBLEPOST=1482139864][/DOUBLEPOST]Best part is my home is at heart of city. None of the provider have stable network at my home. Jio has full signal on band 40 owing to nearby tower but no issues with connectivity. Can walk around in home while talking.

Is there any USSD Code available for Reliance Jio ? Searched at Google but it only shows the code which is applicable for RCOM 2G/3G/4G.

I'm looking for DATA remaining counter for 1GB - Daily limit etc.

If any one know kindly post the full list or post the link.

Speeds in Delhi were fairly decent up-till a week-10 days ago. I've been getting 2G speeds on Jio since last week all throughout Delhi (from Vasant Vihar to Noida).

Does anyone have any experience in better internet after contacting the customer care at a certain place (home or office)?

Internet doesnt work at all for me when in office. I am not sure whats the point in having the sim like this and wanted to talk to the customer care. Please advise.

Contact them over twitter. That does work. I got my sim through them. They got the circle head to contact me when retailer was refusing to give sim and giving excuses.

^^ Not sure how are you achieving those speeds in a tier A city, I just got the sim last week from Chennai, really crappy speeds <1mbps, now I am in Bangalore, same case, disappointed that I couldn't experience the much touted speeds.

^^ Make sure you are using Band 40. Apparently, if the sim defaults to band 5, you will get poor speeds. In my case, the JioFi3 hotspot was using band 40.

Back