Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
Laberinto del Fauno, El (aka Pan's Labyrinth) - 10/10

Simply the best movie I have seen for quite some time.

Lu ding ji (aka Royal Tramp) - 8.5/10

Lu ding ji II zhi shen long jiao (aka Royal Tramp II) - 8.5/10

ComradE_BeaN

Skilled
Feb 21, 2006
www.google.co.in
evox said:
last one i saw was Flushed Away, A+ comedy, awesome humor. must watch if you like Animation Films :)

personal choice i think..
btw..a frnd of mine is a pro animator who is handing the project of upcoming SHREK Series...he said tat the flushed away was made just cause the company din want to sit idle without any good themed anime..
& the movie justified it...:lol:... i AM a anime fan..but this movie was a disappointment to me..:(
i rate it 4/10

ComradE_BeaN

Skilled
Feb 21, 2006
www.google.co.in
N0RBIT ... lawl ... not too much to expect after the gr8 movies like Nutty Pro.

6/10

GhostRider : Good refreshing Movie . . . definitely good watch . 8.3/10

Traffic Signal : 7/10

Heard Eklavya aint tat good...so not goin for tat..:no:

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
super_saiyan said:
personal choice i think..
btw..a frnd of mine is a pro animator who is handing the project of upcoming SHREK Series...he said tat the flushed away was made just cause the company din want to sit idle without any good themed anime..
& the movie justified it...:lol:... i AM a anime fan..but this movie was a disappointment to me..:(
i rate it 4/10
Me too, I love animations but this movie was not so great, Shrek 3 wow now thats one of the best animated series easily...

RiO

Skilled
Dec 13, 2005
www.axemanrio.com
Watched Ghost Rider and Music & Lyrics back-to-back today... Ghost Rider was better than I thought it would be and Music & Lyrics was a good romantic-comedy. Don't miss either.