Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

^ Dude u serious ? :p:p Dats one of d kwelest movie of all time !! Oh i forgot u r still 12 .... d director did say itz an adult fantasy :bleh:

Dreamers (3rd time) - 9/10.

Could have been even better with less nudity. Eva Green looked pure and I didn't want to see her naked.

Apocalypto at PVR Saket - 8.5/10

Half a dozen a**holes were sitting in the front row - chatting, laughing and b**ching about the movie for being in some "foreign" language. Their khi-khi's annoyed the hell out of me - so much so that I wanted to toss their heads at the screen. They were p*ssing on each other, even as we were walking out, for not checking the story before buying tickets for this cheesy "horror" movie. What a bunch of idiots! Almost ruined my experience.

Kudos to Mel Gibson for making this movie. A much see!

Just came back after watching "Apocalypto" - friggin' awesome is all I can say.

If you're tired of the same crap you watch every week, this movie is a must watch. Something completely different; exciting, violent, bloody with a massive dose of morality.

It has it's Mel Gibson trademark "blood & gore" - definitely not for the faint hearted.

I'd give it an 8.8/10 (It's quite slow paced to keep focus on every scene, but I'm quite impatient, thus the 8.8 over a 9.3).

A must watch for anyone that has an open mind towards modern cinema.

Back