Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I actually didnt quite understand the movie at many parts..then went through several sites and blogs, it left me dumbstruck!

although I found some of the scenes a drag in the movie..!

Seen his entire filmography except barry lnydon,his each film has different genre and your next film should be Dr. Strangelove, a clockwork orange and the least liked movie was eyes wide shut, also many didn't like clockwork orange but I liked very much,share your opinion.

Wow nice way to explain the movie! I ve seen The shining and Full metal jacket, Have you seen other stanley kubrick's movies apart from the other 2 I ve mentioned??

Is it really that good!??

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Also paths of glory one of the best WW movie, then spartacus,the killing, going into kubrick you can explore many more things and hidden meanings, example search for kubrick stare,iconic long shots,etc,I am still exploring from him with repeated views,actually you can see ipad
<
in 2001 a space odyssey .

Paan Singh Tomar : 8.5/10... Really good movie. First half is just fantastic. Second half it drags a little but still it keeps it grip. A very good movie and highly recommended.

Seen his entire filmography except barry lnydon,his each film has different genre and your next film should be Dr. Strangelove, a clockwork orange and the least liked movie was eyes wide shut, also many didn't like clockwork orange but I liked very much,share your opinion

Any reason why you skipped 'Barry Lyndon'? Even EWS was not as bad as I expected it to be. And who can hate 'Clockwork Orange'? Go ultraviolent on them.

Lost interest after seen that for 10min,will finish that soon,btw natural lights were used for the shooting, you can experience that esp in the candle light scenes.

Any reason why you skipped 'Barry Lyndon'? Even EWS was not as bad as I expected it to be. And who can hate 'Clockwork Orange'? Go ultraviolent on them.

Back