Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Avatar - 8/10. Re-watched. Good visuals. Damn that I missed this in 3D.

Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - 9.5/10. Amazing, fantastic and hilarious movie! I've been fan of Phineas and Ferb cartoon series right from my childhood. :eek:hyeah:

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk.

Saw Shaintan on Youtube. Excellent thriller, though the ending could have been better.

One question: I was waiting for the Hawa Hawai song showcased in the promos but it never came. Is it not part of the actual movie or Youtube left it out?

Contagion - very nice! Doesn't really focus on the virus like movies of this genre does. Focuses on the people and the social chaos that such a scenario poses.

Shows how inhuman we humans tend to become when push comes to shove

Sent from Alienated MAtrix using T'Talk Pro

Freaky said:
Contagion - very nice! Doesn't really focus on the virus like movies of this genre does. Focuses on the people and the social chaos that such a scenario poses.

Shows how inhuman we humans tend to become when push comes to shove

Sent from Alienated MAtrix using T'Talk Pro

bah, i wanted more action. Useless movie :p Felt more like a documentary.

Spacescreamer said:
Brr..

Your views are giving me cold feet already. Planning to catch this one as well as Warrior on the hall.

It is decent. I enjoyed it. But I went with no expectations. Loved the background score.

Saiyan said:
bah, i wanted more action. Useless movie :p Felt more like a documentary.

Kid! :p Time to grow up
Spacescreamer said:
Brr..

Your views are giving me cold feet already. Planning to catch this one as well as Warrior on the hall.

Don't mind that! It really is worth a watch. But as I said, it more about the people than the virus.

^^ Its a Matt Damon movie which means its atleast a 8/10 - 100% confirmed! I hope to watch it tomorrow although I might be forced to go for Mera brother ka dulhan or something.

The whisteblower - 8.5/10

A must see movie about human trafficking and the various organization involved in it ( UN, police etc.. ) - Drama genre - completely enjoyed it

Back