Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Ambar said:
Gone In 60 Seconds (720P :p) 6.5/10...simple bcos of that cars:D

Of all things in the movie, i liked Raymond Calitri's brit accent the most..:p I even tried to mimic it at a college fest..hehe..wont go into details..brrrr..

Saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 today :jason:..will give it 5/10, though it may be high on technology and effects, it is nowhere near as spooky and disturbing as the original 1974 Edition....

The only saving grace (screen presence, wot else? :p ) was Jessica Biel...:rolleyes: :drool2: :heart: She's too damn hott!!!

i saw namesake.. liked it..i guess ppl sitting near me n my friend in the hall didn't like our presence.. cos we were laughing on the scenes where someone is crying, dying, confessing.. lmao, but the movie is a nice effort by mira... ohk fine mira nair.. tabu n irfan khan.. nice acting and good blend of humor n portrayal of indian culture. its n english movie by 20th century fox..

Ronin 10/10 (for the chase sequence considered one of the best)

The Departed 7/10

The league of extraordinary gentleman(HD one :p ) 8/10

Rahul said:
Ronin 10/10 (for the chase sequence considered one of the best)
The Departed 7/10
The league of extraordinary gentleman(HD one :p ) 8/10

Namaste Landon :p with my cousins and GF Sunday before last... good timepass, katrina looks bootieeelicious :eek:hyeah: I kept getting smacked on my arm for making noises everytime she was on-screen...jealousy still pays!!

300 - last night, must say it wasn't as bad as that...

Kingdom of heaven - really liked this one, awesome movie period!

^^elisha cuthbert is hot...too damn hot to be viewed with company ;)

Hotel Rwanda : 10/10...Too good... This movie has a stark resemblance to Spielberg's Schindler's List..only the ambience, is different, but nevertheless is as thought provoking as spielberg's masterpiece..though i wud like to add, in a bit understated way..worth a watch..

^Yep. The David duo are geniuses - David Lynch and David Cronenberg.
Mulholland Dr, Crash, Videodrome, eXistenZ, Spider, Naked Lunch etc are awesome.

Brazil - 8/10 for imagination, weirdness and soundtrack
High Art - 7/10; Radha Mitchell rules (of the Pitch Black fame)

Manhunter (again) - 8/10; first of the Hannibal series with Sir Brian Cox. Red Dragon was a remake.

Stalker - 8.5/10; Russian movie which the game is loosely based on. Not for the masses, as it is more of a cinematic visual poetry.
Also, not wanting to sound pedantic, but shouldn't the title be changed to "Last Movie You Have Watched"? You may see a poster, but you have to watch the movie, and look into the characters. It's all about details.

Back