imkaush

Adept
Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai, India
www.mysunandclouds.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

Happy to see market back to forums!
<

My question is: Is it possible to get notifications about threads started with a particular tag ( fs: power cooling and modding )?

Thanks in advance!

vibhorwadhawan

Disciple
Feb 2, 2010
New Delhi
I have a query, recently (about two-three months ago) I sold my Tata sky digicomp with recording over the forums but there iTrust system was disabled and this site had a different theme altogether. Can I still ask that person to leave a iTrust rating for me ?

There is no link available but PMs and confirmation. Do let me know if it can work out and add another iTrust rating to my profile. Also sincere apologies if this is not the section to discuss it.
(Mods please feel free to delete this)

Thanks

May 16, 2007
Gurgaon
Whats wrong guys ? I posted two sale threads yesterday and I can't see any now. Was something not complying to the rules ? This is so displeasing.

luglogger

Recruit
Nov 14, 2012
I suggest you make it mandatory for members to close their sale threads themselves. Its like as if moderators have nothing else to do other than clean up members trash while members sit up pretty. I also suggest that you post how to close a sale thread in the forums section.

kniwor

Adept
Mar 13, 2007
I was wondering why none of the links related to iTrust Mainpage, iTrust Profile or Market Watch do not work.

vivek.krishnan

BLR~ZRS-TX-1-MX
Skilled
Dec 18, 2009
Ghatkopar, Mumbai
plus.google.com
Just a small suggestion

People who put laptops for sale must include complete specifications as I have noticed there will be questions regarding the same. Mainly whether there is internal graphics, which model number etc. in the form of CPU Z and GPU Z screenshots.

Ditto for desktops.

subham

Grey matters here
Adept
Aug 20, 2012
Patna
@mods can you do me a favour! Then Plz change my rating , i(seller) and the buyer have sorted out everything and now he wants to change it so kindly change that to positive, also is there some issue with iTrader( is that issue only happening with me or everyone) maybe that issue is happening because i haven't replied to his rating, so shall i reply to his ratings plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help Yaar! the 67% marks makes me feel sad! and only 1 deal whereas ther should be 3 deals, @Mephistopheles @Gannu @Saiyan what you guys are doing man! so many days past since my ratings and the buyer agreeing on changing his ratings but you guys simply don't respond except Freaky Sir( who has responded atleast)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
We have already told you that there is some issue with the iTrust system because of which we are not able to change your rating. Please wait for the admins to fix it and only then would we be able to change it for you.

ravihpa

Disciple
Sep 21, 2007
Mumbai.
Hi guys,

I sold a Nintendo Wii via PM 3 days back. We got to talking in PM and struck up a deal for the Nintendo Wii. I posted a lot of hi-res photos and he was satisfied. He transferred the money and I shipped the Wii day before yesterday. He received it yesterday in excellent condition and is very happy with the whole deal.

Now we were wondering if we can create a sale thread to exchange iTrust feedback :)

If this is allowed, then I can create a proper sale thread with pics and we can exchange feedback.

We both are very happy with the whole deal :)

Do let me know. Thanx a lot in advance for any info :)

kartikoli

Skilled
Feb 6, 2010
Lucknow
Hi guys,

I sold a Nintendo Wii via PM 3 days back. We got to talking in PM and struck up a deal for the Nintendo Wii. I posted a lot of hi-res photos and he was satisfied. He transferred the money and I shipped the Wii day before yesterday. He received it yesterday in excellent condition and is very happy with the whole deal.

Now we were wondering if we can create a sale thread to exchange iTrust feedback :)

If this is allowed, then I can create a proper sale thread with pics and we can exchange feedback.

We both are very happy with the whole deal :)

Do let me know. Thanx a lot in advance for any info :)
thats not a right way to do it
if mods allow this then it can give wrong signal to general public and we will see lots of trouble in future

best way would have been that you would have posted a thread before accepting the payment
in your case every thing went fine but in general case ........

Anyways lets see what mods have to say to it

Status
Not open for further replies.