Q & A's for iTrust and TE Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just wanted to confirm two things

1] If I want to sell something, I can directly post a thread with pics and price right ? Do I need to be registered as a dealer or something for that ?

2] Can I sell simcards with VIP numbers here ?

^^^why did u wait for so long???i guess u can do it now,if u hadn't done it that time.the thread is still open too...the mods shudn't have a problem with that

Does anyone know of any good courier service that is ready to ship a laptop with carry case? I enquired with DTDC, Gati etc. and none of them seems to be willing... BTW I want to ship it from Hyderabad to Pune...

Sections in member's market. Although it helps unclutter and a member can easily find what theyare looking for, I still have some doubts.
Firstly, I see that people still post in the main section (old habits die hard)...and secondly,I fell exposure to threads is less when posted in sections. Maybe because many of us buy on impluse rather than need (face it: tecnology howmuch ever be 'needed' is still a luxury)

agantuk said:
Question to mods: Can we sell non-tech related stuff here on TE? If so, which section does it go into?
If a product has no forum for it in this site (except GT) then it cannot be sold on TE.

agantuk said:
^ Can you help me understand the rules a bit more? I see this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/fit-line-motorised-treadmill-193205.html which is abou a fitness equipment, and I couldn't find a forum for Fitness. The closest match is a Fitness thread in GT, which as you said doesn't qualify for the TE market. This thread has been open for 2 weeks without any concerns. My FS thread which got deleted too had stuff discussed in GT.
Consumer Electronics

I have a doubt:

I want to buy from system builder but I noticed that his as well as mine post counts is low.

So can he post a offer in Members Market as he is a registered dealer and can I buy the same from Members Market?

allrounder799 said:
I have a doubt:

I want to buy from system builder but I noticed that his as well as mine post counts is low.

So can he post a offer in Members Market as he is a registered dealer and can I buy the same from Members Market?

no need. just pm him for the details and he will do the needful. AFAIK, members market is for trading/buying/selling stuff from members, not dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back