PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

Guys, need help.

Trying to run PSN version of FIFA 12 on 4.30.

It gave some error on launch, I searched and found that it needs to be resigned,
I downloaded the patch from one place and tried another eboot.bin as well but nothing worked.
so I downloaded rogero tool and resigned .pkg file.
Now it does not give the error, but simply returns to XMB.

Any one have this working?

After resigning it should have worked :|

I finally got Move street Cricket 2 for the PS3, surprised on how well the batting has been implemented with the move,
it's quite hard to master too.
Recommended for all cricket/move owners, especially when its available for 600 in the PSN store.

hey guys

how much would it cost to get my slim 4.41 ofw flashed/downgraded to 3.55 & then cfw installed in mumbai? preferably by someone who can do some diagnosis of a peculiar hardware issue i'm having with it.

anyone know where i can get this/repair service in mumbai ?

Hey Guys. My HDD Went Kaput And i lost all my games. If anyone in Delhi could lend me his/her PS3 Games HDD for 1 or 2 Days. It would be great.
TIA

Hi, im totally nub at jailbreak thing but i have been reading alot and trying to understand as much as possible ,thanks to this thread i have got somethings understood on how to jailbreak and which firmware can be jailbreak. So i bought this new phat model 80gb one its firmware was 2.3 :p (yeah ancient lying in a store since 2010 ). i update it to 3.01 to play tekken now before doing the rogero upgrade which i have download and the multiman i have few question since u guys have done it know it better .

1) i also bought a few tittles like wwe13 and GOW etc .now after jail breaking will i be able to play the original tittles or i have to mount iso's to play them .
2) from what i have read in this forum u could play online till last year dec and now its not possible coz the console will get banned or is there anything else ?
3) i have a external 320gb Hard disk . Do i just have to download the ISO files through torrent copy in extremal Hd in "GAMEZ" folder, it will simply show in multiman.. is it this easy??

PS:- its my first post after 4 years of hibernation . on any forum ..sorry for crappy grammer or if u find any other mistake :p \m/

yeah when i tried to play red dead redemption and gow it prompted me to upgrade fw to 3.7 and for gow --> 4.1 i didnt and decided to stay at 3.01 for now im playing tekken only as it is the only game that rune on 3.1 just wanted to clear out some doubts before doing the jailbreak

yeah when i tried to play red dead redemption and gow it prompted me to upgrade fw to 3.7 and for gow --> 4.1 i didnt and decided to stay at 3.01 for now im playing tekken only as it is the only game that rune on 3.1 just wanted to clear out some doubts before doing the jailbreak

But now you can JB it with latest FW which is 4.x and can play most of them.

ok i installed the cfw and multiman ..its working gr8 .. now what next ..so now i download iso's mount them in my fat32 hdd and play ?? is it as simple as that??

And how to backup my original games i bought .. from BRDVD to external HDD please help .!!

hi guys,

I have a ps3 slim (base version 3.55) now on OFW 4.41. I have been trying to JB it since last few days. I have tried rebug and rogero's CFWs but both are giving "The data is corrupted" error. I tried from both the recovery mode and from settings > system update > update from storage media. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Anybody faced this issue or is running on a CFW being installed on a 4.41 OFW console?

Curious to ask this,is the GT6 demo working for anyone. I installed it and its saying this content has a time limit and there is no fix to it yet i guess.

Hello everyone!

today i booted up my PS3 after a very long time. i wish to upgrade multiman on my PS3 now. i have version 2.09.00 on my console. my PS3's running kmeaw 3.55. i checked for compatible MM version, and found it to be 4.02.00. however, none of the file-hosting sites have this available now. could someone please link me to a page from where i could download it? or else, should i change kmeaw to rogero or something (need to read up on that though to understand what it entails)?!

thanks!

Do you use google?

hehe....this is what i had got after a googling-session:

however, none of the file-hosting sites have this available now.

if you may, please suggest some portal from where i could get a non-cobra version upwards of 2.09.00 (i.e., if still hosted). else, will have to be content with the current version itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Never mind please!
I have registered myself on two of the scene-forums. if i get any pointers there, or a reply in the affirmative, i would post the update here.

hehe....this is what i had got after a googling-session:

if you may, please suggest some portal from where i could get a non-cobra version upwards of 2.09.00 (i.e., if still hosted). else, will have to be content with the current version itself.
There is already multiman v4 released
Why you not using google??
Just type multiman and download from websites like psxscene etc.

Back