Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

kool

Disciple
Feb 7, 2010
I Purchase my Rigs n rigs for my friends From JD computers(sp road) the cost is almost the same but i get pretty good service,

I had an issue with Asus680 Motherboard and he replaced it right away... he sent the faulty motherboard to service centre and kept the replace part for him...

Carbon

Disciple
Feb 23, 2009
Bengaluru
Hrithan2020 said:
Why so sad? May I know what should have been a good price (which you could have got ,if you've bargained well) would be?
well... i went around asking...

I asked for SoundMagic PL 30... the answers i got were...

1. What is that ? :S
Me--> Headphone

Which Company ? :S
Me--> SoundMagic

Is it available in market ? :S
Me-->Yes

Want a better one from Creative/Senheiser ? :hap5:
Me--> No thanks !

Only ashirwad and Golcha were having... that fella at Golcha was, as usual, rude, so dint bother getting it from there. He said 900+tax. The guy at ashirwad quoted 950+tax... but i was expecting around 950 (incl of tax). As it was around 8 30 PM... just got it from there itself.

sg3707

Adept
Nov 19, 2009
That Golcha fellow is loosing so many customers because of his attitude. He quoted low price and still he lost a customer. He better starts taking classes for communication and behavioral skills...

Carbon

Disciple
Feb 23, 2009
Bengaluru
sg3707 said:
That Golcha fellow is loosing so many customers because of his attitude. He quoted low price and still he lost a customer. He better starts taking classes for communication and behavioral skills...
even then people go there... just to save few bucks...:annoyed:

Hrithan2020

Disciple
Jun 15, 2010
carbonn said:
well... i went around asking...

I asked for SoundMagic PL 30... the answers i got were...

1. What is that ? :S

Me--> Headphone

Which Company ? :S

Me--> SoundMagic

Is it available in market ? :S

Me-->Yes

Want a better one from Creative/Senheiser ? :hap5:

Me--> No thanks !

Only ashirwad and Golcha were having... that fella at Golcha was, as usual, rude, so dint bother getting it from there. He said 900+tax. The guy at ashirwad quoted 950+tax... but i was expecting around 950 (incl of tax). As it was around 8 30 PM... just got it from there itself.
Lol, tell me about that. :) Had a similar experience , when I went hunting for some good headphones..

Anyway, at least some of the shops are having Soundmagic now..Rs 50 more is OK.. How is the phone? I am also looking into buying it..

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Apr 18, 2009
MHG said:
Seriously... the first time I went to Golcha after desiibond suggested it I was like WTF is wrong with this guy ?
hehehe he is socially handicapped. I know him since a year and he hardly smiles.
wheras ankit, ashirwad jainex even have our numbers :p

Golcha is the distri for CM- u can at least 300-400 bucks less.......and if u can convince him he can give u a flat 1k less than MRP(my friend got a HD 4890 for 13k when MRP was 16k)

mrcool63

Adept
Nov 4, 2007
Audiophi1le said:
hehehe he is socially handicapped. I know him since a year and he hardly smiles.
wheras ankit, ashirwad jainex even have our numbers :p

Golcha is the distri for CM- u can at least 300-400 bucks less.......and if u can convince him he can give u a flat 1k less than MRP(my friend got a HD 4890 for 13k when MRP was 16k)

yeah dude even though he is the CM distributor he ripped me off properly!!!:mad: 800 rs for one cm fan. and that idiot does not have any 3pin connectors to 4pin connectors!!!! what a douche bag...

but his prices are almost lowest every time... but not always lowest!!:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

he flies on the moon man... he forced a 15000 quadro card onto a dude whose max budget was 8500... imagine that.. guy is cunning mind u..

Carbon

Disciple
Feb 23, 2009
Bengaluru
Hrithan2020 said:
Lol, tell me about that. :) Had a similar experience , when I went hunting for some good headphones..

Anyway, at least some of the shops are having Soundmagic now..Rs 50 more is OK.. How is the phone? I am also looking into buying it..
just awesome... cannot compare with others, as this is my first IEM...

l33t

Adept
Jun 15, 2010
blkrb0t said:
Where is this Golcha shop? Even I want to experience him :D
Get ready to get rumbled :p

I always go there to check up on the arrogance of the guy :p But then he has henchmen who boot me out :|

ALPHA17

Cooler "Master"
Skilled
Jan 6, 2010
Delhi, India
l33t said:
Get ready to get rumbled :p

I always go there to check up on the arrogance of the guy :p But then he has henchmen who boot me out :|
Hehehehehehehehehe :) he isn't that bad once you start dealing with him regularly :p