Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

yeah i believe so. try the shop at starting of sp road which sells batteries.. u will probably get an amigo one

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hector19 said:
^ You'r ryte :), but GTX 460 will stick to it PERIOD :D, CM dudes claim it does fit a long 5970 ain't it ?
yeah they say it will fit. get a case and u will see how it will fit...;) just buy a card not too long... u were warned....:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kushall said:
Could someone please tell me whats the price for a WD 1TB and 2TB External hard drive with power cable. Dont have to be exact approximate is fine too. Thank you.
1tb wd costs around 3800 with powercord..its one hundred more than a seagate.. 2tb dont know..

mrcool63 said:
i just rechecked. i got ripped off :mad:. bas**** i was in a hurry!!!

Thought as much. Didnt mean to challenge your judgement but thats the price I paid at Jainex on top of Aashirwad.
hector19 said:
How much CM Elite 430 TSP retails ?

mrcool63 said:
2300 for the one without transperent side panel and 2750 for the one with the transperent side panel. golcha rates. two fans come included in them

I bought a 430 for 2.65 Net if I remember right. TSP included. But just one front fan 140 mm transparent with blue LEF (this is standard). If Golcha is giving it for 2.75 with 1 more fan (if its branded) then its worth it.
Yes a 460 should fit into it, unless you have 5 HDDs sticking outta the bays.

vinaypro said:
Is samsung F4 HDD available here?? or even Hitachi 1Tb??

i have asked 10-12 shops all around sp road... samsung is not available anywhere in india for that matter dude... even enquired in delhi!!!

blkrb0t said:
Bangalore Computers.
Where is this shop located in SP road? didnt come across this shop and also its not possible to find a particular shop at that place. So, it would be better if you can give a rough location.

RS4 said:
Where is this shop located in SP road? didnt come across this shop and also its not possible to find a particular shop at that place. So, it would be better if you can give a rough location.

When you enter S.P. road keep going straight and you have to take a left just after a shop where they sell pirated CD's and other stuff I believe. I think it's the left just before Ankit Computers(not sure of the name). You can try asking one of the shops there too, they might help you out. :)

blkrb0t said:
When you enter S.P. road keep going straight and you have to take a left just after a shop where they sell pirated CD's and other stuff I believe. I think it's the left just before Ankit Computers(not sure of the name). You can try asking one of the shops there too, they might help you out. :)
Thanks for the info :)

^^

Found them at A.S Computers while I was hunting for a HDD too or look at Golccha Computers current price

500GB HDD ~ 2.8K( Transcend/Western Digital/Seagate ) OR 3.5K( Seagate GoFlex PRo series )

640GB HDD ~ 3.5K( Transcend )

all prices tax inclusive

TIM pricing

Cooler Master silicone base ~ 150-200 bucks

Cooler Master ceramic base/ Tuniq TX 4 ~ 300-400 bucks

Artic Silver 5 ~ 600 bucks

All prices are inclusive taxes at Golccha Computers, hope this helps :)

Bought (over phone) Dell ST2220M for Rs. 8500 from Aashirwad. Rs. 100 for home delivery. The sales person Mr. Santhosh was polite and knowledgeable.

Ankith Infotech quoted Rs. 8610 for the same.

Golchha's telephone rep sucks.

srikat said:
Bought (over phone) Dell ST2220M for Rs. 8500 from Aashirwad. Rs. 100 for home delivery. The sales person Mr. Santhosh was polite and knowledgeable.

Ho do they home deliver , that too a LCD ? .I dint know that .Thats great . Any where in blore ?

I would guess so. He asked me for my location and distance from SP road (it will be about 10 KM). Gave him that info and he said "fine, we will do it for Rs. 100".

sumatrix said:
Went to sp road in search of 3g modems. ended up seeing pen drives and sim card readers..

Some said u can access 3G only on cell phones
Ho there are no 3G modems any where in SP road .

Last time i checked , the guy at NINZA telecom ( the smaller shop , there are 2 shops with same names almost next to each other ,runs by bothers) , he said he had and they where all sold out .He was getting new stock .Probably you can check at that shop. He was the only guy who understood what was 3G modem and antenna for that was.

sumatrix said:
Went to sp road in search of 3g modems. ended up seeing pen drives and sim card readers..

Some said u can access 3G only on cell phones
There are plenty available online,in ebay or through other sellers. Guess it will take time to be locally available at good pricing.

Back